Elections: Best Schedule

janderton

elections: best schedule  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

first i have to say that i'm not into tourism business (but i got lot of friends in).

during the elections weekend the alcohol sell is prohibited, even if farangs not allowed to vote, afraid about people could vote under the influence of alcohol, government rule everybody shall stay sober... :)

in low season this will affect not many tourist-drinkers but in december...

as a lot of tourism industy employees are working and living hundreds miles from domicile: allow them to go home, vote and back to job means to loose staff for 12-24-36-48 hours (not talking about the sudden-non told-resignments, means they go but not back, and you'll not be aware of ...)...

once again, in low season the missing staff will not affect the quality of the service, a sthe customers are few... but in high season, with full booking... ....catastrophe.

for these reasons, i've voted 1

Edited by janderton

there should be no elections. Abisit should be PM for life until he passes on in old age. the elites should hold on to power fro as long as they can. any threat to this rule the army will stage a coup to reset everything and pushes forth another puppet to govern in disguise. this is the best solution to the political woes in thailand

Elections for prime minister should be held as soon as possible. That being said, if I had a vote it would go to Abhisit. His restraint during this time has been admirable to this point and he has upheld the rights of the red shirts to protest non violently. It has only been from that point that Khun Arisaman stormed the parliament that the PM declared emergency measures.

As the US representative pointed out, the redshirts have a right to protest. They do not have the right to take over Parliament!

Edited by mauiguy90