How To Spot A Ladyboy In Thailand

peter991

Here is a question that i have asked quite a few people and have never had an answer............. Why do you NEVER see a lady boy older than around 40 - 45 years old........... what happens to them? where do they go??? :-)

VM

Here is a question that i have asked quite a few people and have never had an answer............. Why do you NEVER see a lady boy older than around 40 - 45 years old........... what happens to them? where do they go??? :-)

VM

I see a few on Thai tv channnels, many go back to there village.

VM

With no research at all, I believe that they have a huge suicide rate.

There is actually one way to tell if someone is male or female.

Ask them to straighten their arm. A mans arm will extend straight wheras a womans arm will bend slightly back. This is a physiological impossibility for a man. There maybe a couple of double jointed dude's out there to prove me wrong but in general this is the only thing that is 99% sure.

Check your arm and then your g/f or wifes arm.

I think the more approriate way to describe the LB environment would be.....they are not so much accepted as they are tolerated.

while there are alot of professioanl working LB's its the overly flamboyant ones that turn it into a joke in many peoples eyes and which will slow down the acceptance.

How do i know she's a he? When she looks like a model and is interested in me.

Never thought about the over 45s but thats an interesting point...

I've learned something else new. I had read previously (I think here on TV) that gay men don't like ladyboys, just men. Is that not true, Peter? Or would a Gay guy be "bi" if he liked ladyboys. Just curious. (Does that make me "bi curious" :) )

As for spotting ladyboys. Yeah, if a stunning looking broad is interested in me, (and doesn't call me chocolate man) I will guess she is aladyboy. I also find them a lot more "touchy feely" than most women. Ever noticed that?

As an Asian and a guy who likes other guys, I can spot a ladyboy from MILES away! That said, with all the dimmer than dim pub lights it could be a little harder. Thai ladyboys are one of the prettiest in the world!

Ha Ha!

Just like in Casanova's, you need to look hard to see the gems,

SC