Five Red Shirts Jailed For Murder In Chang Mai

timekeeper

Yesterday a court in Chang Mai sentenced five men to 20 years in jail for the murder of the father of a key member of the yellow shirt People's Alliance for Democracy.

One of the convicted men is the chief security guard of the red shirt Rak Chiang Mai 51 group.

he is Niyom Lueangcharoen, he has jumped bail and remains at large.

Niyom, aka DJ Lae, has been seen on stage at the red rally yesterday at Ratchaprasong intersection.

another of the ''non violent'' ''peaceful Red Shirt'' rally protesters to round up then.................

Edited by timekeeper

A convicted murderer has been seen on stage yesterday, looking forward to to have this thugs and criminals ruling this country.

surely someone will take more direct action to bring a speedy resolution to issues such as this..............

Typical of these murderous savage mercenaries. I hope he is caught and brought swiftly to justice. RIP to the man who was killed, at least we know he raised his son better then the fathers of the scum who killed him.

• 2 weeks later...
A convicted murderer has been seen on stage yesterday, looking forward to to have this thugs and criminals ruling this country.

surely someone will take more direct action to bring a speedy resolution to issues such as this..............

Yes, but to do this the rally must be closed down.

Getting the people with warrants and convictions (most all those on stage it seems)

requires the rally be closed down and it's 'security workers' reigned in.

Only entity that can do this is army SF.

And that seems to be in the card shortly.

I have for a LONG time been logically in great fear of this crew running the nation.

Keeps me posting to counter the lies, that I see here all too often.