Car Batteries

neilf

Abot 2200B for an el cheapo Thai Made - About 3000+ B for a good quality Bolidan Brand with 18 month warranty. 3800B sound a little expensive.

(At least those were the prices when I bought a battery of about that size a few months ago.) :)

Abot 2200B for an el cheapo Thai Made - About 3000+ B for a good quality Bolidan Brand with 18 month warranty. 3800B sound a little expensive.

(At least those were the prices when I bought a battery of about that size a few months ago.) :)

where did you get from please

Go to Chung Lee Batteries and get a quote. It's probably the cheapest shop for auto/mc batteries in Pattaya. It's on the west side of Sukhumvit (northbound), just before you get to the Naklua intersection (past the gas stations). You can't miss it, because their inventory of batteries spills out to the sidewalk.

Go to Chung Lee Batteries and get a quote. It's probably the cheapest shop for auto/mc batteries in Pattaya. It's on the west side of Sukhumvit (northbound), just before you get to the Naklua intersection (past the gas stations). You can't miss it, because their inventory of batteries spills out to the sidewalk.

rang them told me 4000 for thai brand--------------the 72 amp hour bit seems to push price up

just had one supplied and fiited by ood services at 4000 all in with 15 month guarantee----------very efficient and on time !!

thanks