Rent/purchase Office Space.

hello all,

we are a company situated in south thailand, registered here.

i wanted to know if we can have an office in bangkok, not as our registered office but only for correspondence and other work like application of some forms, facilating import/export, etc.

1) if i just simply rent an office space in my personal name, not show it in my books, not write of the expenses, would the revenue ppl bother me?

2) if i rent the office space in my companies name, will i require registering it as a branch or something? is it too much of a hassle? would i require auditing, etc to be done for this branch seperately?

PS: i am a foreigner with a WP.

Looking forward to some help...

cheers

Hi -

I can provide you with a 20 square meter office - air conditioned, two phone lines (400 baht base fee per month total), private toilet, ADSL, (also wireless broadband, if you want to use that) - two desks with chairs, bookcase, built-in storage cupboards. 10,000 baht per month, one month deposit, 1,000 baht for ADSL, 1,000 baht per month additional fee for cleaning lady who takes are of building.

Location - three-story building, on side soi off Soi Ruam Rudee, about 450 meters from Ploenchit BTS Station. Current tenant moves out today.

It is up to you whether we put your company name sign outside. If you want it as an official business location (so that you can write costs ogff as a business expense), cost for tax registration will be 5,000 baht extra.

Otherwise, if you simply rent space for cash, no one will bother you.

I can also provide "cubicle" type office space at a ground-floor office (former restaurant) on a soi off Ratchadapisek,. Cost will depend on what you want. You need to pay for install of deicated phone line, ADSL line, and your own furniture.

If you want support services instead of space - we can supply that on an outsourced fee basis - through our www.bangkoktstaff.com service. Contact me via regular e-mail if interested.

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

www.bangkokstaff.com