True Home Phone Package

momosan

So they've got this promotion it's to any other phone in Thailand and that's including cell phones (any carrier). No time limit, for 3 baht per call. I've gone through the fine print and I can't seem to find the hook anywhere. Anyone else checked this out? It seems too good to be true from a telecommunications company regardless of country of origin for said company.

Forgot to add that there's also no monthly charge to use this package, it's pay as you go (however many times you call) plus the line rental charges.

Edited by momosan

Do you have the link as do not see it on website - I know there were advertising such a deal last month as "going to happen" but have not seen anything since.

Believe the idea was to increase landlines and thus potential wide band internet service and make the money up on that.

Do you have the link as do not see it on website - I know there were advertising such a deal last month as "going to happen" but have not seen anything since.

Believe the idea was to increase landlines and thus potential wide band internet service and make the money up on that.

http://www.truecorp.co.th/trueshoponline/t...ion/fixline.htm

That could be a reason why this is happening, because at first I didn't see how this would be profitable for them thus feasible.