May 31, 200521 yr This advert aired a few years ago in NZ and maybe Aussie.It made the word bugger ok to say.... Toyota advert
May 31, 200521 yr This advert aired a few years ago in NZ and maybe Aussie.It made the word bugger ok to say....Toyota advert <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What a coincidence - it was shown on UBC just a couple of days ago, on one of those "funny advert" programs.
May 31, 200521 yr Must've been on the same day they started printing the <deleted> Off W**kers T-shirt I saw a 5 year old wearing at the restaurant last week...
June 1, 200521 yr Author The funniest thing about it was that it made the word ok to use...after it was allowed on TV, all sorts of newspaper adverts came out using "Bugger" and the political correct wing could not give it a hard time...they were told to bugger off
June 3, 200521 yr Author Bugger? <deleted>How the heck do you use that word in a sentance? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> easy.. You stupid bugger.He's a dumb bugger.I'm goning to tell that bugger to bugger off. Bugger me it's hot today.Bugger that hurt. need some more...
June 3, 200521 yr Bugger? <deleted>How the heck do you use that word in a sentance? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> easy.. You stupid bugger.He's a dumb bugger.I'm goning to tell that bugger to bugger off. Bugger me it's hot today.Bugger that hurt. need some more... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Go to buggery
June 3, 200521 yr Bugger? <deleted>How the heck do you use that word in a sentance? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> easy.. You stupid bugger.He's a dumb bugger.I'm goning to tell that bugger to bugger off. Bugger me it's hot today.Bugger that hurt. need some more... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> One daft bugger of a question really...
June 3, 200521 yr Author Bugger? <deleted>How the heck do you use that word in a sentance? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> easy.. You stupid bugger.He's a dumb bugger.I'm goning to tell that bugger to bugger off. Bugger me it's hot today.Bugger that hurt. need some more... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Go to buggery <{POST_SNAPBACK}> isin't that a town just out of Dubbo?
June 3, 200521 yr Bugger? <deleted>How the heck do you use that word in a sentance? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> BUGGERED IF I KNOW
June 3, 200521 yr http://www.whereis.com/ says that its here in Victoria. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Looks like a quiet enough location. Who has the pub there now ?
June 5, 200521 yr I've heard of a dead duck, but not a dead Doc! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hickory dickory doc
June 9, 200521 yr I imagine chuchok remembers the NZ Evening Post's headline "Buggeur!" after a certain sporting event back in '99.
June 9, 200521 yr Author I imagine chuchok remembers the NZ Evening Post's headline "Buggeur!" after a certain sporting event back in '99. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Bloody froggies!! They always wait for us when they play their best. Buggers!
June 11, 200521 yr Bugger? <deleted>How the heck do you use that word in a sentance? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> easy.. You stupid bugger.He's a dumb bugger.I'm goning to tell that bugger to bugger off. Bugger me it's hot today.Bugger that hurt. need some more... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> this bugger knows too much........
June 11, 200521 yr The funniest thing about it was that it made the word ok to use...after it was allowed on TV, all sorts of newspaper adverts came out using "Bugger" and the political correct wing could not give it a hard time...they were told to bugger off <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think that ad was actually made in NZ, it won tv media Advert of the Year in Oz,very Footrot Flats Type of humour( Brits can be excused for not appreciating it, a bit over their heads I think)
June 11, 200521 yr bug•ger (noun) 1. Vulgar Slang. A sodomite. 2. Slang. A contemptible or disreputable person. 3. Slang. A fellow; a chap: “He's a silly little bugger, then” (John le Carré). 4. A term of endearment. As in mate or love (principally in Australasia). Source: Concise Canterbury Dictionary of the English Language.
Create an account or sign in to comment