Directions From Sriracha To Kabinburi Anyone?

jingjingna

Check the attached map. You want to get over to Hwy 304 then it's clear sailing/

One way would be to get to Hwy 7, the Motorway, then take the turnoff to Chachensao at Ban Pong, which will lead you to 304.

Or, take that 3241 out of Sri Racha to Hwy 331 and head north to 304. I'd probably go this way.

Mac

post-32650-1270970936_thumb.jpg

I would agree with Thanyaburi Mac, take 3241 to 331, this will then change into 304 that takes you directly to Kabin Buri.

I've taken the road over Chachoengsao once and that took me longer and it was way more traffic than you will run into on 331.

If you are south of Sriracha, I would even consider driving down to Leam Chabang and take 7 east to 331.

Not on the attached map, but this road is newer and also pretty much no traffic here after you have passed over the North/Southbound Highway 7.

It's about 160 Km so it should take you around 2 to 2 ½ hours, depending on how fast you like to drive.

Check the attached map. You want to get over to Hwy 304 then it's clear sailing/

One way would be to get to Hwy 7, the Motorway, then take the turnoff to Chachensao at Ban Pong, which will lead you to 304.

Or, take that 3241 out of Sri Racha to Hwy 331 and head north to 304. I'd probably go this way.

Mac

I have just driven that route from Pattaya-Kabinburi-Kolat and onwards.

Simplest and easiest route that I have found over the numerous times that I have taken it from Pattaya.

Head back to Pattaya and turn left on the road which takes you to the Driving school/licence center ( or Regents School. You will cross over the Rayong/Bangkok motorway, about 600 meters after crossing the motorway take the sliproad to the left. Follow this road until you come to a set of traffic lights. Turn left and it is a straight and very easy drive direct to Kabinburi on good dual carriage way. About 2-3 hours at a steady 100kmp and you are there.

Have a good trip, if you are contemplating travelling bewteen now and the end of Songkram the traffic may be heavy so take care.

I have to say that the initial recommendation from Thanyabury Mac is the quickest and closest option.

If you read my additional suggestion, it’ll take you there in the same timeframe or just slightly more depending on if you head down to Laem Chabang or not.

Denboy has an excellent route out of Pattaya, but it doesn’t really make sense if you’re leaving from Sriracha. Why add another 60 Km of driving going south and then north again, when you’re destination is north by north east

Google maps is usually a good travel companion, however in this instance it'll suggest the route over Chachoengsao, and that is not a route that I'd recommend, due to traffic and also beeing a bit further in distance.

We are doing this trip frequently, all the tips are true, make sure to don't go faster than 90 on 304/331, there are sometimes 1 sometimes up to 3 pitfalls with speed checks you won't see them and only be aware of it when they wink you out before the next intersection, that also applies for continued driving on the overturn lane