Tattoo Artists

Bangkokbabay

I will be in Bangkok in a few weeks and I am looking for a Traditonal Thai Tattoo Artist. This would be the style that is done by hand and not the electric machine.

Does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated. :o

Thank you.

Edited by Bangkokbabay

• 4 weeks later...
I will be in Bangkok in a few weeks and I am looking for a Traditonal Thai Tattoo Artist.  This would be the style that is done by hand and not the electric machine.

Does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thank you.

I got a full back job done, not too expensive as long as you can handle a bit of tenderly pain. pm me for details. :o

I will be in Bangkok in a few weeks and I am looking for a Traditonal Thai Tattoo Artist.  This would be the style that is done by hand and not the electric machine.

Does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thank you.

i hope your still in BKK and if you need a good tattooartist there is one in Nakon Pathom...guy did Angela Jolie last year...handwork, no machine !!!

nore info send me a PM give you the adres and phone # :o

Jimmy Wong's is on  Soi 5 Sukhumvit about 100 yards past Foodland supermarket (same side of street).  His sister has a tattoo place near the same area. Lots of signs to show you where Jimmy's place is.

The wealth of knowledge of our posters never ceases to astound me :o There you go op that is the place to go

Edited by daleyboy

I had a red indian done on my chest in Pattaya in 2000, don't know the Soi or name of the place but he did it freehand and it turned out to be really good.

The guy looked like a Thai Bob Marley with full dreads and that!! Was my first tatt, when i sat down in the chair he turned on his stereo (speakers behind me) and started blasting out Enter the sandman by Metalica, I was shatting myself, all turned out good in the end though! :o

Sorry couldn't be more of a help but thought I'd share my experience :D

Does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated. :o

Thank you.

The only Guy I have ever come across in Thailand is on Koh Chang at white sand beach next to the Apple bungalows