Songkran In Chiang Mai

msg362

ack sterling .

re ... homel chilli

if you want to almost guarantee finding it go to kaseams ( the red arrow ) they stock the chicken . pork and veggie stuff all the time .

i agree with tywais airport plaza stock it sometimes but not all three types whereas the mea ping branch of rimping

( green arrow )

stock it most of the time but its not with the soups or beans etc where you would expect to find it ..... its low down in the same area but you have to look for it

i love hormel chilli in a tin but i like it hot so i throw in half a teaspoon of chilli powder to half a tin ..... give it a good stir and boy does that give it some zing : )

enjoy your chilli .... dave2

ps .... if you like HOT ? ... try the chilli in a jacket potato at mad dog ..... the woman cooks a good chilli !

Virtually every ritual that has religious roots appears ridiculous to some degree from the view point of those of a different, or no, religion.

Yes the intelligent ones have dropped religion, it has always been just a form of crowd control.

If you don't like Songkran then you're in the wrong country you fookin fools! "Don't know when to stop" Well clearly you don't know when to stop moaning...

I have five goats on my farm and gonna fill my water pack up with goats piss to soak over people like you! Everyone else that enjoys a good time gets water... Those thar I'm not sure about get my wife's left breast milk from my super soaker 50ml!

HAPPY SONGKRAN EVERYONE! :)

Good post nutter

HAPPY SONGKRAN EVERYONE BE SAFE!

For some reason I really enjoy it. Maybe the beer or water all over on a super hot day?

The live music at night helps too.

Bring it on!

agreed except the live music, unless the coyotes are dancing to it :)

Virtually every ritual that has religious roots appears ridiculous to some degree from the view point of those of a different, or no, religion.

Yes the intelligent ones have dropped religion, it has always been just a form of crowd control.

Question; what does a dyslexic, insomniac atheist do at night?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Answer: He lies awake in bed wondering if theres a dog. :)