Bloomberg On Sophon

farangguy

It would appear that Bloomberg drops of the radar about 6-7 pm and it is cover with travel program.

which seems quite good, but i still want bloomberg 24/7 for investment reasons.

about 2 weeks ago they drop Zone reality, but as i see it if no one complains then it stays,

that way if you call them and scream and if there is enough of you they do cave in , so has any one got Sophon phone number?

start ringing guys.

and to the other guys indicating that we are losing channels,

you are correct more Russia and Germany channel. supply the demand as i see it.

complain and get action. sit in silence and nothing will change.

Heck, my home in the USA is in Florida and the cable service at my condo dropped Bloomberg off last year. Now on some other package. I like watching Bloomberg when in Thailand. Get some interesting perspectives on world and of course Asian business. I like that Channel news Asia out of singapore also. But, it is fun to go down to the internet cafe for one hour or so and spend 60 baht and catch up on things.

Bloomberg was on for most of the daylight hours yesterday (Apr. 13), but was switched off and replaced with that travel channel at about 7:00 p.m. Does anyone have an E-mail address for Sophon ? I think that an E-mail might be slightly more effective than a telephone call from a farang. We all know what one of those is worth.

• 1 month later...