Thai Anti-Riot Squad Cut Up By Soldiers In Black

webfact

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From an International news reporting agency a direct quote that their correspondents saw "army soldiers carrying and shooting high velocity rifles".

An M16, standard army issue, is a high velocity rifle at 2800 feet/second so they're correct in that every soldier were carrying high velocity rifles. :)

What a joke :)

Someone using some dubious photos to scam the Red shirts ???

We can see for the first man in the black carry a M16 or Carbine with a Silencer Attached ! That means he's firing Blanks !

If you want to scam someone pls do your homework first :D

Me thinks you've got no idea what you are talking about.

1) What silencer?

2) How does a silencer "mean he's firing Blanks"?

Firing blanks from a silenced weapon would seem to defeat the purpose of firing blanks. That's just silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7oKenp6ZLw

This video shows black clad gunmen firing at army lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY7OafG9Src

This shows someone among the reds firing at a third floor window, why would he be doing that, I suspect he was returning fire.

Which leads me to believe that the army had snipers positioned in buildings around the area, something which I think this video supports.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcwxd7_redbkk_news

Maybe Satuday was the first skirmish in a civil war

Yes. I noticed that. An alternate interpretation is that they sniper in the building were the Ronin completing their necessary job of creating martyrs on the redshirt side and taking out military personnel.

Of course your guess is also possible.

However, I can see no benefit to either the government or military in taking out redshirts and other civilians. Whereas there are huge benefits to the redshirts, which we are now witnessing.

notice how almost everyone here thinks its all over for the Dems now the EC commision has ruled?

notice that they are all out celebrating and the immediate political pressure has been released?

this is a clever strategy that will buy some Abhisit some time to gather evidence

in that time, Abhisist will prove who the real protaganists were on Saturday

he will prove it was the red militia operating a false flag operation

think about this simple fact; if it was Government that employed army snipers, why did they not take out the red leaders?

they were there to be shot at and targetted by the snipers just as easily, after all you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

it did not happen, that was not the intention, it was intended that only randomly selected, innocent reds would die

they make for better international media condemnation than if any of the already loathed red leaders were to be killed

the overall plan was to sacrifice a few of their own ordinary joe public reds to create an international uproar and get the publics sympathy on the red side

kill a few soldiers too but certainly not as many, and absolutely not with the same snipers bullets

this was neccesary to create an inbalance in the death toll to try to show that the Army were the protaganists

when it all unravels, which it will, (this is Thailand, where no one can keep a secret) and Abhisit has the time to prove it and he has that time now, the nation will be shocked by what actually happened and will be grateful to Abhisit for exposing it

the reds will be a spent force, even their most ardent supporters will have no stomach for their leaders killing their own supporters to make a political point

Sa Deng will be killed evading capture, as will his mercenaries

the government will present evidence that can't be disputed by the dead men and the operation will get tied to the red leadership and to Thaksin.

This shows someone among the reds firing at a third floor window, why would he be doing that, I suspect he was returning fire.

Which leads me to believe that the army had snipers positioned in buildings around the area, something which I think this video supports.

Yes. I noticed that. An alternate interpretation is that they sniper in the building were the Ronin completing their necessary job of creating martyrs on the redshirt side and taking out military personnel.

However, I can see no benefit to either the government or military in taking out redshirts and other civilians. Whereas there are huge benefits to the redshirts, which we are now witnessing.

No benefit to the army/government in the international propaganda war I agree, but beneficial in terms of removing the reds from the streets they probably thought all we have to do is shoot a few and they'll go home.

This tactic worked in 1973, 1976 and 1992 the Thai army has previous on spilling Thai blood on the streets of Bangkok.

its interesting reading over on the other paper we cannot quote on here

headed ''Slain camerman may have caught 'third hand' killers''

google it

the intimation seems to be that the cameraman may have been shot by the men in black

Not to mention that the 1st and repeated reports blamed him

'for insulting a soldier who shot him point blank.'

Snipers told to create deaths to spin on the world stage.

One reporter shot by army is a world wide negative.

Only now do we hear other sides to this.

'Boots on the ground' to give legs to the story one side wants told to the world.

Perception Managment of what we think,

because what we see may back up what we were TOLD.

Regardless of the truth in the matter.

I think we should correct a bit of misinformation here before it is repeated again and starts being quoted as fact ...

It was a French tourist who told a soldier "<removed> y_u" and was shot in the chest (I presume with a rubber bullet or blank or he'd probably be dead) at close range.

The japanese journalist has never been reported by any credible source (except incorrectly on this board) as saying this.

animatic I'm not criticizing you. I know you saw it here on another post and are simply repeating it.

We can see for the first man in the black carry a M16 or Carbine with a Silencer Attached ! That means he's firing Blanks !

You reds always seem to get your facts wrong ! lack of education i presume?

The "M16" in the photo does not carry a silencer... the bit on the end of the barrel is the anti recoil vent, it is standard on all M16's

There would be no way of telling if there were blanks or live ammo loaded until he kills someone.

You reds always seem to get your facts wrong ! lack of education i presume?

The "M16" in the photo does not carry a silencer... the bit on the end of the barrel is the anti recoil vent, it is standard on all M16's

There would be no way of telling if there were blanks or live ammo loaded until he kills someone.

In actual fact it is called a flash eliminator and it is for that purpose only. To eliminate the flash.

That rifle is definitley not an M16 you would not of made that statement if you actually knew what one looked like - wild speculation.

It is definetley a High Powered Carbine Sniper Rifle and the piece you claim to be a silencer is actually the barrel itself.

It has a long barrel to give greater distance and accuracy over long distance as all Sniper Rifle do.

A silencer will not work on a High Powered Rifle as the velocity of the projectile is to great for it to have any immediate effect.

The term Silencer is actually a misnomer, suppressor is a more accurate term.

A suppressor requires the projectile to travel slower than the speed of sound, otherwise the muzzle crack will just occur at the end of the suppressor, making it useless. The slower projectile will have less velocity and thus less "on target" power. a heavier projectile, 45, 10mm, ect. will give better results than a 9mm, 32 acp ect. . there are full barrel suppressors like the M-24 sniper rifle that are dam_n near perfect for a subsonic .308 / 7.62 x 45 mm round.

"He" is certainly not firing blanks just because you think he may have some type of suppressor fitted which in fact he does not,

Please do your research!!!

Thanks for posting this. This was the video I referenced earlier in the thread. At least one of the people with shields protecting the gunmen is wearing red. I can't find the webpage, but there was a site with several still shots from the video, and seemed to be in a higher resolution than the Youtube version.

For those that can't watch the video, I've attached a quick screen cap of the "man in black" firing towards the army.

As to the second video, you'll notice the green lasers being used used to mark the possible sniper in the building, similar to what the army says was used to target the army leaders. So it looks like you have people with laser pointers trying to locate targets for those with the guns.

post-47948-1271134547_thumb.jpg

notice how almost everyone here thinks its all over for the Dems now the EC commision has ruled?

notice that they are all out celebrating and the immediate political pressure has been released?

this is a clever strategy that will buy some Abhisit some time to gather evidence

in that time, Abhisist will prove who the real protaganists were on Saturday

he will prove it was the red militia operating a false flag operation

think about this simple fact; if it was Government that employed army snipers, why did they not take out the red leaders?

they were there to be shot at and targetted by the snipers just as easily, after all you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

it did not happen, that was not the intention, it was intended that only randomly selected, innocent reds would die

they make for better international media condemnation than if any of the already loathed red leaders were to be killed

the overall plan was to sacrifice a few of their own ordinary joe public reds to create an international uproar and get the publics sympathy on the red side

kill a few soldiers too but certainly not as many, and absolutely not with the same snipers bullets

this was neccesary to create an inbalance in the death toll to try to show that the Army were the protaganists

when it all unravels, which it will, (this is Thailand, where no one can keep a secret) and Abhisit has the time to prove it and he has that time now, the nation will be shocked by what actually happened and will be grateful to Abhisit for exposing it

the reds will be a spent force, even their most ardent supporters will have no stomach for their leaders killing their own supporters to make a political point

Sa Deng will be killed evading capture, as will his mercenaries

the government will present evidence that can't be disputed by the dead men and the operation will get tied to the red leadership and to Thaksin.

You maybe right no one hear does know the whole truth and I hope we do get to find out the truth as you say.

But unfortunately history teaches us that if the army were responsible as they were for 77 dead on 14/10/1973, 44 dead 06/10/1976 and 52 dead 1992 black may.

Then they will not be held responsible.

I agree that if it was all a fiendish plot by the reds to create an international outcry then the truth will come out.

Thanks for posting this. This was the video I referenced earlier in the thread. At least one of the people with shields protecting the gunmen is wearing red. I can't find the webpage, but there was a site with several still shots from the video, and seemed to be in a higher resolution than the Youtube version.

For those that can't watch the video, I've attached a quick screen cap of the "man in black" firing towards the army.

As to the second video, you'll notice the green lasers being used used to mark the possible sniper in the building, similar to what the army says was used to target the army leaders. So it looks like you have people with laser pointers trying to locate targets for those with the guns.

I'm no ballistic expert but this is what UDD Thailand had to say about the video

"Muzzle flash is way too big, it is clearly an automatic weapon and yet only one shot is fired- rubber bullet attachment on the end of the barrel? "

Sounds a pretty shaky defence even to me who has no knowledge of ballistics.

You never see in real one terrorist dont you? the day you see one in face in real you understand the differnce.

Most people never seen a terrorist in the face even if they are the targets, since their aim is not to go into hand-to-hand combat. See: Terrorists that put bombs in hotels, cafes, airplanes etc...

And the gun is clearly a M16/M4 or derivative, not a sniper-rifle etc. (Due to the CQB distances this assault rifle will do just fine for the purpose of causing damage and confusion or take out non-vital opponents.)

The second guy is most likely carrying an L85. Cannot see if it is an A1 or A2.

Yes, that face holding the heavy weapon won't be too difficult to identify.

Already the spin-doctors are at work. Abhisit, "It was terrorists not the army." The next day disolution of the Democrats announced. Now you see the above picture and in it are shown three weapons carried by two men. Had they picked up or stolen those three weapons? Had they/did they fire one or two of those weapons? I don't know and nobody else does but the truth will come out in spite of the spin now beeing started.

Would it be fair to say that tragically enough history repeats itself in Thailand? I am not only talking about 1992 but also about the events in Tak Bai, october 2004, which left 85 people dead. Mr. Thaksin, at that time prime minister, defended police and army with more or less the same arguments as mr. Abhisit now. Even the discussion about 'third hand' and who shot first looks like a replica.

1) What silencer?

Firing blanks from a silenced weapon would seem to defeat the purpose of firing blanks. That's just silly.

LOL! I couldn't stop laughing. Who on earth spends probably weeks to prepare, at least a hour just to dress up in his gear and then goes out into the street to fire blanks through a silencer! Bang!

About the comments of being shot from long range, the facts would appear to be different. Yesterday on the Nations Tweet , there was a statement that the Police Hospital Autopsy report states that most of the victims were shot from behind, one at very close range as there was gunpowder on the body.

How would you plan to get out of the crowd if you were one of the planted assassins? Wouldn't it be completely insane to commit this type of crime surrounded by bystanders and cameras?

That was just routes of transit from high ground or cover points to shoot from.

I would expect there was only ONE group of snipers...

This side is the only one that can truly gain by creating a conflagration.

Army not a bit, even the hawks.

Once Abhisit said move in, the hawks got what they thought they wanted.

Moderate army didn't need blood at all.

Redshirts, were more rabble and riot than organized blood bath.

They were the playing card placed in the middle and cannon fodder.

And a few sacrificial lambs to the worlds perceptions too.

Who benefits with army/government disgraced for killing many?

Who benefits from putting army/government at each others throats?

Who needs martyrs and many dead to change the game and sway public opinion?

Who already has blood on their hands from the past, and so lowered thresholds of compunction to kill?

Who has no respect for, and is on the outs with the mainstream red leaders?

Who is directly connected with the amoral master funder in Dubai?

Who has access and the talent to use these weapons and motivation to change the game?

Who so far HAS benefited from this series of deaths?

A few good questions needing answers. Draw your conclusions as you will.

There you go again. You do not have one single shred of proof or fact to support your post but does that stop you from posting? no of course it doesn't. Yesterday you were saying that somebody had been kidnapped and you carried on posting that even though it had been shown to be untrue. Why don't you wait for the facts to emerge?

Grisly, but plausible: Red 'ronin' targeting some of their own in order to generate sympathy from the public, and to tar the military. Though I don't agree the truth will eventually come out (as some posters do), as there are too many people hiding and telling lies.

It's not too late to issue a 'shoot to maim' (or 'shoot to kill' if that weapon is being aimed) order for security forces - if authorities get any gun-toting demonstrators in their gunsights. Last I heard, it's illegal to carry an automatic military weapon in public. Also, there should be a standing order for any security officials: If your vehicle is being commandeered, take evasive action. Lock the doors and drive over rowdies if need be. Last I heard several APC's (armored personnel carriers) have been commandeered by protesters. That is unacceptable, and paints the army as wimps. If a soldier willingly gives his vehicle to protesters, then severe discipline is in order.

Grisly, but plausible: Red 'ronin' targeting some of their own in order to generate sympathy from the public, and to tar the military.

You dont honestly believe that do you ? Since there is zero proof, I would have to say thats the biggest cheap-shot accusation I have heard in a long time. Lift up your game.

Grisly, but plausible: Red 'ronin' targeting some of their own in order to generate sympathy from the public, and to tar the military.

You dont honestly believe that do you ? Since there is zero proof, I would have to say thats the biggest cheap-shot accusation I have heard in a long time. Lift up your game.

maybe you should lift up yours......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Hantz

his Foa Foa tribe lost 6 out of the 7 immunity challenges

Careful guys, Russell has the hidden immunity idol and he's not afraid to use it. :)

And Brahmburgers, "shoot to maim" is dam_n near impossible in the best of situations, let alone when you are under fire and have a sea of innocent civilians (red shirts, tourists, press) surrounding your targets. And the military has made it clear they don't want to seriously injure or kill the protesters, and that's exactly what would happen if they tried to drive their vehicles out.

Do you really want the red shirts to be able to parade the body of an old woman around because the army ran her over because she was too slow to get out of the way?

1) What silencer?

LOL! I couldn't stop laughing. Who on earth spends probably weeks to prepare, at least a hour just to dress up in his gear and then goes out into the street to fire blanks through a silencer! Bang!

well these guys aren't rocket scientists ! :^p (sorry I couldn't help it)

More than plausible... I would say very likely. I do hope the truth comes out though, then we don't need to guess.

Just a point... I wonder how much they investigate all of this and do they get 100% unbiased cooperation from the police CSD ?

There is one site, who did speak about shed there blood for weeks now!

There is also only one side, who can benefit from the killings on "the red side"!?

Thai foreign minister

"Kasit, speaking earlier Monday at a forum of the Johns Hopkins University, said he still believed in a negotiated resolution to his country's crisis.

He said any resolution to the turmoil might see the role of the revered monarchy revamped with greater involvement in the political process of the impoverished rural poor, who are up in arms against the nation's military-backed government."

Who would benefit from this, chief yellow and head of privy council Prem Tinsulanonda would see even more power put in his hands.

Australian foreign minister warns of return to military rule. Why because the army can use this violence as excuse to seize power again, so I ask who has most to gain from this violence?

"Australian Foreign Minister Stephen Smith said Canberra wanted to see a peaceful resolution to the stand-off between Red Shirt protesters and the government which turned deadly on Saturday.

'We have been pleased that in the most recent period during very difficult times Thailand has resisted any suggestions or encouragement that it return to military rule,' Mr Smith said on Monday. 'We would of course regard that as a drastic step backwards, a drastic reversal,' he told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. "