Atm Charges

logbags

Would you be so kind as to tell me which banks do not charge,thanks in advance!

yellow bank, Ayudhya

I always get charged the 150 baht here.

od. I dont use foreign cards, but my tenants say this is the only ATM in Kata not charging on foreign cards withdrawal. french, english, scandinavian cards

od. I dont use foreign cards, but my tenants say this is the only ATM in Kata not charging on foreign cards withdrawal. french, english, scandinavian cards
When guests pay me on my Euro account (Dutch), I withdraw in Kata, mostly at Ayudya. And always get charged 150 baht.

When guests pay me on my Euro account (Dutch), I withdraw in Kata, mostly at Ayudya. And always get charged 150 baht.

I got charged 150 baht 3 days ago at Ayudya, and can't remember ever not being charged. There must be an obvious reason. A connection some how between the cards that do, and the ones that don't get charged.

I got charged 150 baht 3 days ago at Ayudya, and can't remember ever not being charged. There must be an obvious reason. A connection some how between the cards that do, and the ones that don't get charged.

yes, I belive some foreign cards are charged and some are not

steven, get a euro currency account in Ayudhya and avoid all charges :)

steven, get a euro currency account in Ayudhya and avoid all charges :)
Doesn't help, I still have to get the money to Thailand. So Euro account or Thai baht account is the same.

Sometimes I withdraw directly from my overseas account, sometimes I transfer to my Thai account, depending on the amounts.