How Many Pattaya Farang Rent Out Their Condos ?

bow

They have to rent them out they can not sell them. The second hand market in Thailand sucks. :)

Yes, I am sure there are people who say that they choose to rent out, when in fact they are forced to rent out because of low prices.

(Being interested in buying a second hand condo, I don't mind that the second hand market "sucks".)

I think many farangs have say 5 apartments only for renting, like a sort of investment and monthly income (good luck), and the same applies for houses.

A friend of mine are in a pool where they have app. 15-20 condos in all, and then once every year they sit down and calculate how much money was earned and then you get paid according for you % of the pool. Quite cool.

I think many farangs have say 5 apartments only for renting, like a sort of investment and monthly income (good luck), and the same applies for houses.

A friend of mine are in a pool where they have app. 15-20 condos in all, and then once every year they sit down and calculate how much money was earned and then you get paid according for you % of the pool. Quite cool.

Or how much they have lost.

Or how much they have lost.

Yes Patts are flooded with excess apartments, but his way is the best way to do I think, he will always get money in, but last year was only 2-3 month worth :)