International Stock-trading Account For My Thai Company Co.,ltd.

Is it possible to open a foreign (US, Europe) stock-account for my Thai Company CO.,LTD.?

I mean – can I have the foreign stock account appearing on my Thai balance-sheet?

Why? I want to invest company's profits in stocks. But I need the freedom to buy international stock with a mouse click. I guess Thailand does not provide such stock accounts. Or?

Edited by RaiBerg

Yes you can. Unfortunately the record keeping is quite time consuming, since foreign records will need to be translated back into Thai for tax purposes. There is considerable difference in how companies are treated taxwise compared with individual investors. The latter have less tax issues such as no capital gains tax liability. There are a few Thai brokers that you can trade international stocks through.

Yes you can. Unfortunately the record keeping is quite time consuming, since foreign records will need to be translated back into Thai for tax purposes. There is considerable difference in how companies are treated taxwise compared with individual investors. The latter have less tax issues such as no capital gains tax liability. There are a few Thai brokers that you can trade international stocks through.

Could you kindly recommend some good brokers? :)