Rival Thai 'Yellows' Discuss Moves As 'Reds' Rally On

webfact

You got that right !!! My Isan farm boys are some tough dudes ,, real men used to hardship and staying power. I would love to have video of some of these spoiled rotten , pampered elitist teenagers going against them.

Any of you yellows have some thoughts of a fight ? I suggest you stop by the rally site and quietly walk among the crowd and see what you are up against.

You will see many ex military types, ( as black shirt guards ) and some very tough fanatical, committed people some of whom are ready to die for this protest.

The elites had their way with the country and brought it to its knees last time and imposed their minority will on the country. Now its our time and our right to express our opinion,, and if they try to get in our way all I can say is:

LET THE MAYHEM BEGIN !!! Its payback time.

Congratulations, I think this is the stupidest post I've seen on ThaiVisa

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't heard anyone speculate about the plan of the reds to withdraw all their money from Bangkok Bank. If they really do this could bring down the Bangkok Bank. That in turn might lead to a financial meltdown of Thailand. I wonder how many people would still vote for PT in that case.... Really quite irresponsible but what can you expect????

Perhaps the yellows are going to boycott AIS and all other businesses linked to the Shinawatra family?

I thought the protestors were all "poor farmers". They wouldn't have enough money to bring down the Bangkok Bank would they?

I am afraid that the biggest supporters of the Red shirts are the influential people who tell the farmers in the North and Isaan who to vote for. They do have a lot of money I guess.

It is also a matter of how many people will go to Bangkok Bank tomorrow to ask for their savings. I believe that any real 'bank run' would finish the bank in question, also in Europe or the US. Actually there is at least one recent example of this (a bank in Holland).

Haven't heard anyone speculate about the plan of the reds to withdraw all their money from Bangkok Bank. If they really do this could bring down the Bangkok Bank. That in turn might lead to a financial meltdown of Thailand. I wonder how many people would still vote for PT in that case.... Really quite irresponsible but what can you expect????

Perhaps the yellows are going to boycott AIS and all other businesses linked to the Shinawatra family?

I thought the protestors were all "poor farmers". They wouldn't have enough money to bring down the Bangkok Bank would they?

And I guess that when there isn't a run on the bank next week the whole myth of the reds being supported by most of the country will be well and truly exploded.

I am afraid that the biggest supporters of the Red shirts are the influential people who tell the farmers in the North and Isaan who to vote for. They do have a lot of money I guess.

It is also a matter of how many people will go to Bangkok Bank tomorrow to ask for their savings. I believe that any real 'bank run' would finish the bank in question, also in Europe or the US. Actually there is at least one recent example of this (a bank in Holland).

Nonsense.

The central bank would just step in to support.

All these attacks on the Thai economy by Thaksin is a part of his campaign to demonstrate that businesses cannot survive if they do not support his return to power.

It is the usual Thaksin bully-boy tactics dressed up in pseudo class-war propaganda.

Not that the forum red apologists would understand.

They don't.

You got that right !!! My Isan farm boys are some tough dudes ,, real men used to hardship and staying power. I would love to have video of some of these spoiled rotten , pampered elitist teenagers going against them.

Any of you yellows have some thoughts of a fight ? I suggest you stop by the rally site and quietly walk among the crowd and see what you are up against.

You will see many ex military types, ( as black shirt guards ) and some very tough fanatical, committed people some of whom are ready to die for this protest.

The elites had their way with the country and brought it to its knees last time and imposed their minority will on the country. Now its our time and our right to express our opinion,, and if they try to get in our way all I can say is:

Dam_n, I'm ashamed to be of the same type of vertebrae than you. :)

And I guess that when there isn't a run on the bank next week the whole myth of the reds being supported by most of the country will be well and truly exploded.

If only 100,000 Reds hardcore supporters will truly withdraw their money from BBL, say everyone have an average 100,000 baht in the bank then BBL will dip 10 billion baht; that is peanuts...

If there is a physical clash, the Reds will win, provided the army stays out of it. the Reds are tough folks. The men are real men, not delicate city dwellers that are not used to physical hardship. The Reds are not the ones that will need to put on the whitening cremes, scents and body lotions before the go into battle. I'm sure if there is some girl on girl 'rassling action the redshirts will win. :)

Another braindead response! Khmer Rouge 101! Lets kill everyone with some sort of cognitive abilities! This is exactly what the UDD gangsters want.

Ummmm, no, I don't think that's what he said. He said the elites (some educated, some not) have imposed their minority will on the country (some educated, some not). How dare you stoop to throwing out a comparison to the Khmer Rouge. Low blow, my friend, low blow.

Well: " Let the mayhem begin, military types, payback time, you yellow-spoiled rotten pampered elitist" are not exactly words that attribute to your low blow equation, These are the words of a madman (i'm sorry to say)!

So what if you 'take out' the ellitist (and consequently higher educated) class from Bangkok. Whats next? Gays, teachers, opposing business people, basically anyone that will have a prgressive and rational way of thinking. Whats gonna be left? The Red Doctrine is a doctrine of pure hatred and opposition and has nothing to offer to the 'poor' red supporters and is therefor dangerous.

And the biggest contradiction of it all is the fact that the biggest elitist family of them all, the Shinawatra clan, is bankrolling this crisis!

That's vertebrate, and be careful because gigiman has "farm boys" working for him. Come to think of it, isn't this precisely the sort of condescension that they Reds are protesting about? You know, being treated like children? I'll have to ask my pukka wallah.

TAN Network: Peoples Alliance for Democracy (PAD) gives the govt 7 days to take action against wrongdoers otherwise they will come out themselves

The PAD comes out...didn't know Sonthi and co were gay!!!

:):D

I can imagine Sondhi at a meeting of the PAD hardcore saying " Well we've got a right kerfuffle here haven't we? "

If only 100,000 Reds hardcore supporters will truly withdraw their money from BBL, say everyone have an average 100,000 baht in the bank then BBL will dip 10 billion baht; that is peanuts...

And if there's a proper run on the bank, the bank (having been notice, isn't that nice) will load up on its stock of ฿20 notes, and count them out individually because the counting machines will be broken. Whoever doesn't get their money by closing time will have to wait till the next day...and the next...and the next. That technique saved a fair few banks during the American Great Recession.

And ฿10 billion? How many tens of billions has the central bank used to keep the baht strong? As someone said, peanuts, no problems.

So, let's say there's a thousand Red Shirts out there in the protest venue, each having say, ฿10,000 in 20s in their (very) bulging pocket. Will they stay awake all night to make sure nobody takes it while they're asleep? Because they won't have time to go to another bank and deposit it. It should be very interesting in the next few days.

I thought gatherings of more than 5 people are banned anyway, aren't they?

Double standards eek laewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

They are supposed to be, but as with the "pink shirts" that law does not apply if you support the government. This was trap waiting for Abhisit to fall into, which he duly did. One more chip out of the government's credibility. The red shirts' propaganda machine will get maximum mileage out of it. I wonder how many other laws do not apply if you support the government?

There are no double standards as written in law. The problem is in the application and enforcement of law. I'm sure these yellow/pink/multi-coloured shirts, assuming they don't cause problems or economic losses, will be left well alone. Abhisit and co have enough on their plates without worrying about other groups.

Edited by culicine

Congratulations, I think this is the stupidest post I've seen on ThaiVisa

But you must admit there's a lot of competition. :)

That's vertebrate, and be careful because gigiman has "farm boys" working for him. Come to think of it, isn't this precisely the sort of condescension that they Reds are protesting about? You know, being treated like children? I'll have to ask my pukka wallah.

LOL, that missing "t" made me loose my whole face, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. :) By the way, do you mean to ask your punka wallah?

TAN Network: Peoples Alliance for Democracy (PAD) gives the govt 7 days to take action against wrongdoers otherwise they will come out themselves

The PAD comes out...didn't know Sonthi and co were gay!!!

:D:D

:D

:)

Think it was a poorly worded translation. Sorry if it turned you on.

Thai Police Law

If Farang involved in car accident in Thailand

must be his fault

Reason

If Farang not in Thailand then accident would have not happened

Why can not this same Thai logic be used for those who died when authorities where trying to do a lawful action

You mean if the troops had not arrived at the protest site, the carnage would not have occurred..???..........because if they were not there.......

Sorry the army where inforcing the law

A country with out laws be they good or bad is anachy

If you do not like the law change it

But till then sorry the law is the law and you must obey iy

My Isan farm boys are some tough dudes ,, real men used to hardship and staying power. I would love to have video of some of these spoiled rotten , pampered elitist teenagers going against them.

It's a massacre!

Thats so funny, these were the idiots that started this whole mess in the first place with their airport protests....... :) yellow hypocracy at its best ! :D

Time to call elections Abhisit, you stubborn mule, before these yellow fools screw over the nation again.

The absolute idiocy and hypocrisy of the Yellows is nauseating. It's enough to make my face red if not my shirt. :D

If you need a new shirt, Thaksin will buy you one.

The absolute idiocy and hypocrisy of Neurath is nauseating. It's enough to make my ......

Edited by LuckyLew

Thats so funny, these were the idiots that started this whole mess in the first place with their airport protests....... :) yellow hypocracy at its best ! :D

Time to call elections Abhisit, you stubborn mule, before these yellow fools screw over the nation again.

Actually NO

If you use the Chicken and the Egg solution

Taskin corruption came before the yellow shirts

Check Mate

LOL, that missing "t" made me loose my whole face, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. :) By the way, do you mean to ask your punka wallah?

Careful now, or I'll send my "farm boys" over to sort you out!

Yours,

Eugene Terreblanche

Just what we need, another mob. :)

You can thank the Government for this.

They have been encouraging the people (read: Yellows) to come out and oppose the Reds for days now.

Dead right, shift a bit of that responsibility. Some of the rhetoric from Abhisit & Suthep sounds suspiciously like some very slopey shoulders developing...........give it another week and the Abhisit / Suthep show will just be heads on sticks, such will be the slopiness of the shoulder area of the aforementioned.

After police dont listen to the Gov.

The army back off.

The pink ( yellow inspired ) are too weak.

Abhisit now turns to his mothership - PAD.

Does he think civil war will sneaky let him escape bloody hand accuse.. no way.

This once again proves Abhisit willing to do anything just for himself.

PAD will be most happy since they get a good chance to clear all pending charges.

Thailand is sooo messed up.

If there is a physical clash, the Reds will win, provided the army stays out of it. the Reds are tough folks. The men are real men, not delicate city dwellers that are not used to physical hardship. The Reds are not the ones that will need to put on the whitening cremes, scents and body lotions before the go into battle. I'm sure if there is some girl on girl 'rassling action the redshirts will win. :)

While the yellows just stood their ground while M79's were fired at them repeatedly.

I think you've been reading too much Thaksin-sided PR literature. Any battle between the two sides will not be an easy affair for either side.

My missus wants the PAD to stay well and truly out of it, but I think what's been said at the meeting so far will resonate with a large number of people tired of what's happening right now.

Where do I sign up..?

Careful now, or I'll send my "farm boys" over to sort you out!

Yours,

Eugene Terreblanche

Just using that name to sign off shows how stupid and ignorant you really are

And if there's a proper run on the bank, the bank (having been notice, isn't that nice) will load up on its stock of ฿20 notes, and count them out individually because the counting machines will be broken. Whoever doesn't get their money by closing time will have to wait till the next day...and the next...and the next. That technique saved a fair few banks during the American Great Recession.

And ฿10 billion? How many tens of billions has the central bank used to keep the baht strong? As someone said, peanuts, no problems.

So, let's say there's a thousand Red Shirts out there in the protest venue, each having say, ฿10,000 in 20s in their (very) bulging pocket. Will they stay awake all night to make sure nobody takes it while they're asleep? Because they won't have time to go to another bank and deposit it. It should be very interesting in the next few days.

And assuming that they will really do it, then BBL can have then the list of names of the Reds that the government can use later to sue them.

Don`t you just hate poor peoples..!!!!

That's funny as my boys from Isan are ALL yellows. So your post makes me wonder if you are lying or just an ignorant war monger looking for trouble. :)

If there is a physical clash, the Reds will win, provided the army stays out of it. the Reds are tough folks. The men are real men, not delicate city dwellers that are not used to physical hardship. The Reds are not the ones that will need to put on the whitening cremes, scents and body lotions before the go into battle. I'm sure if there is some girl on girl 'rassling action the redshirts will win. :D

Nonsense.

The central bank would just step in to support.

All these attacks on the Thai economy by Thaksin is a part of his campaign to demonstrate that businesses cannot survive if they do not support his return to power.

It is the usual Thaksin bully-boy tactics dressed up in pseudo class-war propaganda.

Not that the forum red apologists would understand.

They don't.

Yes a logical move, IF there was enough assets Reds can remove to even make it plausible.

No real worries, it's symbolic. But if Thaksin can get bigger bettors to pull out that might be troubling.

Still I doubt enough to be real trouble.

Oh don't worry, different species, he has a fish in his ear

and recites the worst poetry in th galaxy.

Just tell him thanks for the fish and forget about it.

Dam_n, I'm ashamed to be of the same type of vertebrae than you. :D

Ah.... so that is the BONE of contention? :)