How Much Do You Weigh?

Tornado

never a lonley night when you have 40dd just close tour eyes and rub the only bad thing is my chesat is quite hairy  :D  :D  :D

That is on the verge of perverse.. :o

or maybe just take "on the verge of" out :D

Only peverse at weekends when i wear womens clothes and call myself shirley :D:D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fat bastards! :o I am 1.70m, 60Kg. why don't airlines charge people by their weight, I wonder!

daleyboy - you can cut the bottom 20% of the movie... many program to do that - it might fit than. Otherwise you have to accept the truth - you are just too fat to be in an avatar! :D

Edited by ~G~

fat bastards!  :D  I am 1.70m, 60Kg. why don't airlines charge people by their weight, I wonder!

daleyboy - you can cut the bottom 20% of the movie... many program to do that - it might fit than. Otherwise you have to accept the truth - you are just too fat to be in an avatar! :D

LMAO, I can make you a non animated avatar, I'm pretty sure I can fit you into one without a probelm :o Just lemme know, I am a miracle worker with Fireworks MX

peder_thai.gif

That is a sample I just did :D

And here is your truffleshuffle resized to work with thaivisa.com

The dimensions are 79x90 when you type them in :D

truffleshuffle2.gif

Edited by peder.klockmann

6'2 / 1.88 and about 85kg, about the same as Mr. Klockmann I think. Although he looks better according to his avatar.

I'm the guy on the right not the girl on the left!

Heheh :D

:o:D Thanks for that peder you can just call me chunk from now on :D

never a lonley night when you have 40dd just close tour eyes and rub the only bad thing is my chesat is quite hairy  :D  :D  :D

Only peverse at weekends when i wear womens clothes and call myself shirley :D:D

you to? :D

you to? :D

Glad too see it isnt just me then that wears womens clothes and calls themselves shirley at the weekend :D

103kg

Its too hot to do any outdoor exercise here, and I hate gyms.

Anyone had any luck with dietary supplements? I lost 5kg by taking caffene-ephadrine (fat burners) tablets but I believe these are now banned.

Ok fattys, spit it out, how much do you 20 sandwich eating, diet coke drinking, mcdonald munching, slobs weigh...  :o  :D

Tornado weighs 94 kgs is 6ft tall and likes chicken.  :D

OK ok , 110 kilos 6 ft tall. Im big boned . The thing is the girls will call you fat and still want to go home with you that night . Ahhhh i love this country . :D

fat bastards!  :D  I am 1.70m, 60Kg. why don't airlines charge people by their weight, I wonder!

Think of the uproar!

You already have some extremely large people complaining (suing too? not sure) about how some airlines make them pay double! (for 2 seats as they take up more space)

When I send a package in by air-frieght I get charged by the weight.

There is a direct correlation between the weight of a passenger and the amount of fuel consumed by the airplane in order to carry this weight.

What happens when you sit next to a really fat person in a 12 hours flight? What happens during the meals? :o

Since it seems like the lobby groups are "in" these days, I suggest to start a lobby group of thin to average weight people, to lobby for a cheaper air tickets... :D

When I send a package in by air-frieght I get charged by the weight.

There is a direct correlation between the weight of a passenger and the amount of fuel consumed by the airplane in order to carry this weight.

What happens when you sit next to a really fat person in a 12 hours flight? What happens during the meals? :o

Since it seems like the lobby groups are "in" these days, I suggest to start a lobby group of thin to average weight people, to lobby for a cheaper air tickets... :D

You know some airlines have a shiny stainless steel frame near the check-in which is the maximum size for overhead luggage. If you can't put your bag in the frame, it has to go in the hold.

Why not do the same for people? Get the fatties to sit in three or four different sized seats. The smallest one they can get into comfortably determines how much extra they have to pay :D And planes can be fitted with different width "Fatty" seats (6 or 7 across instead of 10) and they can all sit there. And we can point at them and laugh if we want too. :D

You know some airlines  have a  shiny stainless  steel frame near the check-in which is the  maximum size  for overhead  luggage.  If you can't put your bag  in the frame,  it  has to go in the hold.

Why  not do  the same for  people?  Get  the fatties  to  sit in three  or four different sized seats. The smallest one they can get  into comfortably determines how much extra they have to pay :D And planes can be fitted with different width "Fatty" seats  (6 or 7 across instead of 10) and they can all sit there. And we can point at them and laugh if we want  too. :D

What a great idea RDN, I like the way you think :D

Why don't we, well you (since it is your idea), go to the patent office right away!

You can call it the 2 Fat 2 Fly Campaign. :D Or, something to that effect :o

edit = added "go"

Edited by peder.klockmann

You know some airlines  have a  shiny stainless  steel frame near the check-in which is the  maximum size  for overhead  luggage.  If you can't put your bag  in the frame,  it  has to go in the hold.

Why  not do  the same for  people?  Get  the fatties  to  sit in three  or four different sized seats. The smallest one they can get  into comfortably determines how much extra they have to pay :D And planes can be fitted with different width "Fatty" seats  (6 or 7 across instead of 10) and they can all sit there. And we can point at them and laugh if we want  too. :D

Good idea; but what happens when a "fatty" needs to go to the toilet? he/she will have to pass a row of fatties. :D The spaces between the rows should be larger as well. That's a big waste. I believe it'll be better to make these sits able to "handle" these needs :o thereby solving the problem :D

Good idea; but what happens when a "fatty" needs to go to the toilet? he/she will have to pass a row of fatties.  :D  The spaces between the rows should be larger as well. That's a big waste. I believe it'll be better to make these sits able to "handle" these needs  :D thereby solving the problem  :D

Ah! A "commode" - a seat with a built-in chamber-pot. Interesting.... :o

Well, here goes.

5 foot 9

98 kgs.

Drink beer very rarely but do love good food. Exercise quite a bit. I don't believe in excuses, you are what you are, but in my case genetics and a completely non-existant thryroid probably have something to do with it. Thyroid problems are actually more common than people think. If you have been gaining weight rapidly and you are eating and exercising in your normal manner, get a blood test for thyroid hormone.

Ricki Gervais said: "Some say its glandular...no, it's not glandular, its greed. I't's just big bones...yea! Big bones covered in meat and gravy! When you appear on the OS map, just stop eating. I eat the occasional sweet...yea, three piece suite by the look of you!"

Jusssst kidding. I'm fat too so nobody take offence!