Yahoo! Mail Users

Highwayman

Yahoo! have a new service available that lets you insert up to 300 photos into a single e-mail without having to send them as an attachment. Each thumbnail is only three to five kb so even if you send 300 photos, the inbox at the other end is unlikely to reject your mail because it's too big, (not so applicable to e-mail with large storage like Google of course).

I've only used it a couple of times and so far so good. It takes a little while to send the e-mail as the pictures are being stored by Yahoo! but the person at the other end gets to see the photos lots quicker. It saves having to resize photos for e-mailing.

You can download here from:

Yahoo!

NB: you need to have Win2000/WinXP and be using Internet Explorer.

Edited by Highwayman

Let me reword that last sentence. :o

For Yahoo! users wishing to download this new function for their Yahoo! account, you need to:

• Be on a computer using Win2000/WinXP.
  • Use IE to access the download site.

The person at the other end doesn't have to be using IE and l doubt if it matters what version of Windows etc. they're using.

Edited by Highwayman

not good to make again some microsoft only things...

Let me reword that last sentence.  :o

For Yahoo! users wishing to download this new function for their Yahoo! account, you need to:

• Be on a computer using Win2000/WinXP.
  • Use IE to access the download site.

The person at the other end doesn't have to be using IE and l doubt if it matters what version of Windows etc. they're using.