Hover Salesman & The Little Old Lady

A frail little old lady alone in her run down house hears a knock at the front door, so she starts off to answer it, on opening the door, there stood a Hoover salesman, (a real flash git) flash suite, big cheesy grin. “Good morning madam, beautiful day, I’m Bob and I’m from the Hoover Mantic company and do I have the deal for you”, before the little old lady could say a word, he starts again. “Madam allow me to give you a demonstration of just what this baby can do” and with that he bends down and pick up a bucket, full to the brim with fresh dog shit. “So confident am I that this Hoover will pick up everything off your carpet” he only stops talking to throw the bucket of dog shit onto her hall carpet, the little old lady looked on in disbelief. Still grinning the salesman said, “don’t worry madam, this little baby will pick it all up……..anything it leaves behind………..I’ll eat!

There was a brief silence, the little old lady turned to the salesman and said, “I hope you’re hungry” “why” said the salesman, “well, said the old lady, “they cut my electric off this morning![/size]