Major Problems With Email In Outlook

HuaHin2010

Guys I have a total nightmare here - I hope someone can help.

I use 3BB broadband in Hua Hin. I also have an email account with Go Daddy that I have used with no issues through outlook account for some time now. 2 days ago I started having issues with my email through Outlook....

I can recieve ok (after ages waiting for send and recieve to process) but I cant send. My emails just 'hang' in my outbox for ever. I called Go daddy and we went through the settings and all seems fine.

Also I am sending and recieving ok from my Blackberry.

Go Daddy support suggested I contact my ISP (3BB) and use there settings for outgoing mail. Does that sound viable to you people?

I cant even log into Web Mail with go daddy..... All other Go daddy pages are fine but whenever i try to log onto there web mail https://email.secureserver.net/login.php I just get a dead page saying 'Can not display page' in IE and 'Connection was re set" in Firefox.

Please help!!!!! I need my emails for work and I cant send/recieve 50 odd emails a day from my Blackberry!!!!!!

Best

HH2010

Edited by HuaHin2010

I doubt this will help, but I just went through major problems that were just the same, where everything had been fine before, suddenly I couldn't send, and was having intermittent problems receiving e-mail using Outlook, only using an att account. Your problem looked to be just the same as mine. Since you say you checked the settings with GoDaddy, I'm not sure what to say, but my problem was simply fixed with new addresses for the smtp and pop servers. They'd changed settings without telling anyone. Anyhow it's back to normal now. Maybe you missed something? It could be something very small.

I had a similar problem a couple of years ago with Go Daddy. I had my biz email going through a Go Daddy account, and my personal email going through my One World Hosting account. All of a sudden the outgoing email quit going through the Go Daddy servers. Finally I got a Go Daddy tech to try and help. After an hour of trying this and that on the phone, he finally said and I quote: "It should work", and then he hung up. He just hung up! I gave up on my biz email address and just started using my personal email for business as well. As they say, you get what you pay for.

I have this problem on a pretty regular basis, for some reason the IP address of my server in the U.S. is blocked.

You can try setting the outgoing address to the smtp server of your ISP this works most of the time.

Or get a proxy server I use GoTrusted, It sends with no problem. I pay 6 USD a month for the service and it has saved my butt many times.

I doubt this will help, but I just went through major problems that were just the same, where everything had been fine before, suddenly I couldn't send, and was having intermittent problems receiving e-mail using Outlook, only using an att account. Your problem looked to be just the same as mine. Since you say you checked the settings with GoDaddy, I'm not sure what to say, but my problem was simply fixed with new addresses for the smtp and pop servers. They'd changed settings without telling anyone. Anyhow it's back to normal now. Maybe you missed something? It could be something very small.

:) It seem Montrii is right.

I think not important which provider you have. At the moment since 3 years I use TOT and most things go well except since 3 years they changed the SMTP without any advise (maybe in Thai to Thai they do). With help of some fluent in Thai languege wie found in the TOT WEB the new SMTP what is the important to go out by e-mail. All the new SMTP I "keep safe" because somtimes the last given don't work for a moment but a old one. Try and seek this way and I believe you will succeed.

Apropos if you do right in search, new SMTP's can be found also via ThaiVisa. Good luck