Koh Lan Hotels?

scorpio1945

A bit confused. Are there hotels on Koh Lan? When I do "Discover Thailand" search, it lists Koh Lan but all the hotels addresses are in Krabi (Koh Lanta). If no hotels, how do you get back. The web sites lists the last return as 1400. Would welcome any and all suggestions for going there. Thank You

Koh Larn don't have really hotels. You can rent bungalows, most only with fan and very overpriced!!! The beds are SHIT and at 07:00pm the most restaurants closed. On Samae Bech they have a small campingplace to. But ......

Lareena Resort - it has a website

Thanks! Should I read betwwen the lines that you are reccomending Koh Samed vs Koh lan ?

Also is Lareena Resort on the mainland ie pattya or on Koh Lan?

I live in Chiang Rai now and this is my first trip south of Bangkok. A bit confusing

Thanks Again1

I am a bit confused. Your post had a link to Koh Samed but now it is gone, thus my "inbetween the lines" comment.

Lareena Resort is on Koh Larn.

Here's a link lareenaresort

Or Google it if the link isn't working.

IMHO - you can see everything on koh Larn in a couple of day trips. 20b each way on the ferry (by the way the last ferry back to Pattaya is approx 1700, not 1400)

Koh Samet is a much more interesting island and only an hours drive away from Pattaya. Koh Chang is about 4 hours away and well worth the longer journey.

I am a bit confused. Your post had a link to Koh Samed but now it is gone, thus my "inbetween the lines" comment.

Lareena Resort is on Koh Larn.

Here's a link lareenaresort

Or Google it if the link isn't working.

IMHO - you can see everything on koh Larn in a couple of day trips. 20b each way on the ferry (by the way the last ferry back to Pattaya is approx 1700, not 1400)

Koh Samet is a much more interesting island and only an hours drive away from Pattaya. Koh Chang is about 4 hours away and well worth the longer journey.

MUCH APPRECIATED