Did Everybody Forget Liverpool's Win!?!?

Hey just incase anybody didn't see it or hear about it, Liverpool played the most amazing Cup Funal the world has ever seen!!! :D And won the European Cup against AC Milan, after being 3-0 at half time. Liverpool are now the undisputed Champions of Europe, and after that performance, the world!!! :o

Liverpool 6 - AC Milan 5 :D

Edited by Mr Helper

oh piss off. the luckiest team in the last 32 won through. there were about 11 better teams than liverpool in that draw.

its almost back to the real european cup when a lucky team could win it. dont give us that <deleted> about the liverpool european heritage. that was 25+years ago.

oh the tears, liverpool cant defend the trophy next year. well what a shamw. you never complained about the holders not defending the trophy if they didnt qualify at the start of the campaign so dont whinge now. if you cant get in under the qualification rules then shut the ###### up.

f.uck them scousers, West Hams back in the premiereship :o

I'll drink to that :D

Although not a Hammer's fan, I think it's a great achievement considering all the talent that has left over the past couple of years!! :D

I'll drink to them too..... :D

Awe dear, lucky bluebear??? No luck, just pure skill, masterminded by the greatest manager ever, who people now say is the 2nd son of God!!! Liverpool just outclassed all the other teams. And as for you Southerners, just remember that it was 'Scousers' who scored the ONLY goals for England in last years European Cup!!! Just remember Liverpool is 'Gods personal Garden', and is now European Capital of Culture, and residence to the best ever football team to grace the planet, and the best ever you will witness in your lifetimes!!! Liverpool is the centre of the universe, and without it, the world would not be able to rotate.

peace and out from Gods personal Garden!!!

As the current saying goes, God created the world in 6 days, and on the 7th he created Liverpool :o

Hey just incase anybody didn't see it or hear about it, Liverpool played the most amazing Cup Funal the world has ever seen!!!  And won the European Cup against AC Milan, after being 3-0 at half time. Liverpool are now the undisputed Champions of Europe, and after that performance, the world!!! 

Liverpool 6 - AC Milan 5

I suppose some people will remember it for ever. Similar to me remembering Aberdeen beating real Madrid in the 1983 Cup-Winner Cup final. Well done to them.
And actually this isn't about Thailand, is it? Would survive in the Sports forum i'd imagine.

Lliverpool is not about Thailand? I think many Thais would disagree.

Awe dear, lucky bluebear??? No luck, just pure skill, masterminded by the greatest manager ever, who people now say is the 2nd son of God!!! Liverpool just outclassed all the other teams. And as for you Southerners, just remember that it was 'Scousers' who scored the ONLY goals for England in last years European Cup!!! Just remember Liverpool is 'Gods personal Garden', and is now European Capital of Culture, and residence to the best ever football team to grace the planet, and the best ever you will witness in your lifetimes!!! Liverpool is the centre of the universe, and without it, the world would not be able to rotate.

peace and out from Gods personal Garden!!!

As the current saying goes, God created the world in 6 days, and on the 7th he created Liverpool  :o

Oh dear a fanatic; or a person that knows nothing about football. Even some of the most die-hard supporters I know admit Liverpool were very fortunate. It wasn't pure skill: it was very limited skill. What took them through was sheer guts, and that little slice of lady luck that every winner needs. Just for their guts and fight alone they deserve it, but thats all.

who cares...... :o

You must be from a non-footballing country; like Vatican City,Falkland Islands or Australia

From a real footballing country.......not the nancy boy game......Carn the Eagles :D:D

Todays big games:

Richmond vs West Coast Eagles at M.C.G.

Carlton vs Sydney Swans at Telstra Dome

Fremantle vs Brisbane Lions at Subiaco Oval

Adelaide vs Essendon at AAMI Stadium

Shame bloody Collingwood beat the Cats last night... :D

who cares...... :D

You must be from a non-footballing country; like Vatican City,Falkland Islands or Australia

From a real footballing country.......not the nancy boy game......Carn the Eagles :D:D

Todays big games:

:o The threads about football. :D

Edited by lampard10

who cares...... :D

Todays big games:

:o The threads about football. :D

:D

Pretty poor highjack attempt hey Lampost?

:D

oh piss off.  the luckiest team in the last 32 won through.  there were about 11 better teams than liverpool in that draw.

its almost back to the real european cup when a lucky team could win it.  dont give us that <deleted> about the liverpool european heritage.  that was 25+years ago. 

oh the tears, liverpool cant defend the trophy next year.  well what a shamw.  you never complained about the holders not defending the trophy if they didnt qualify at the start of the campaign so dont whinge now.  if you cant get in under the qualification rules then shut the ###### up.

hear ! hear !

can you believe the arrogance of these Liverpool supporters. Prior to them fluking the trophy their silence on this issue was deafening. Now that it effects them, they're screaming 'foul' and want EUFA to change the rules just for them ! Their plea's for entry into next years tournament have nothing to do with justice or integrity of the tournament. Its about one thing only... MONEY, or in Liverpool's case...the lack of it. They have spent 150 million pounds over the last 3 years and are in deep fiscal shit. They have over spent...over budgeted and under achieved in recent years. Their plans for a new stadium are back in the cupboard, and without the extra income from being in next seasons Champions League, frugal times will be the go at Analfield. Liverpool were not good enough to qualify for next years Champions League so why change the rules to allow them in. EUFA already have a proceedure in place to cover this scenario which LFC now find themselves in. The English FA (as is there right) chose not to engage this proceedure. These are the facts....not hyperbole through English-rose coloured glasses. One can only hope that EUFA do not bend to the pressure being applied by the English media.

oh piss off.  the luckiest team in the last 32 won through.  there were about 11 better teams than liverpool in that draw.

its almost back to the real european cup when a lucky team could win it.  dont give us that <deleted> about the liverpool european heritage.  that was 25+years ago. 

oh the tears, liverpool cant defend the trophy next year.  well what a shamw.  you never complained about the holders not defending the trophy if they didnt qualify at the start of the campaign so dont whinge now.  if you cant get in under the qualification rules then shut the ###### up.

hear ! hear !

can you believe the arrogance of these Liverpool supporters. Prior to them fluking the trophy their silence on this issue was deafening. Now that it effects them, they're screaming 'foul' and want EUFA to change the rules just for them ! Their plea's for entry into next years tournament have nothing to do with justice or integrity of the tournament. Its about one thing only... MONEY, or in Liverpool's case...the lack of it. They have spent 150 million pounds over the last 3 years and are in deep fiscal shit. They have over spent...over budgeted and under achieved in recent years. Their plans for a new stadium are back in the cupboard, and without the extra income from being in next seasons Champions League, frugal times will be the go at Analfield. Liverpool were not good enough to qualify for next years Champions League so why change the rules to allow them in. EUFA already have a proceedure in place to cover this scenario which LFC now find themselves in. The English FA (as is there right) chose not to engage this proceedure. These are the facts....not hyperbole through English-rose coloured glasses. One can only hope that EUFA do not bend to the pressure being applied by the English media.

Spoken like a true Evertonian :o

Back on Topic, yes I have already forgotten about it, they did well to win it , but thats it. End of story. They will not be defending it as they had a sh#t season and in my opinion unless you want world war 3 to break out in Liverpool, you can't throw Everton out and rules are rules- oh the irony of it :D .

And to you West Ham supporters you would not have even made the play offs if Reading had not been such Cr3p for the last three games. One win from three games and we would have been in your position- OK we would have been the hotteset favouritesto be relegated since Swindon Town- but hey, I could have watched them on ESPN for a year, now I cant :D

You are attoned the aclamation "Lucky Hammers" for the second season running the team finishing 6th goes up--FOUL

Oh well never mind- good luck, think you have a reasonable chance next year, sign Upson, he was brill for Reading when Pardew had him on loan.

Sorry :o

Spoken like a true Evertonian

Of all the rude and nasty words in the English language, it is the "E" word which I find most offensive. I hereby ask that "E-v-e-r-t-o-n" be added to the swear filter so, whenever typed, it is displayed in its ideal format of "#######".

Scouse.

Spoken like a true Evertonian

Of all the rude and nasty words in the English language, it is the "E" word which I find most offensive. I hereby ask that "E-v-e-r-t-o-n" be added to the swear filter so, whenever typed, it is displayed in its ideal format of "#######".

Scouse.

No sour grapes or hangups there then Scouse?

Lets just hope that you can get the fourth spot in front of ####### next season

(As that is all you are realistically capable of- no offence, just the facts)

Good Luck

TP

(As that is all you are realistically capable of- no offence, just the facts)

Let the facts speak for themselves. Who are the current holders of the European Cup? Res ipse loquitor (sp?)

Scouse.

FACT is you finished 5th mainly because you cannot win away, don't really see you in the frame for a top 3 finish, you ain't strong enough and are considered by many a pushover away.

Baros is shit, get rid, if Houlier wants him then sell him, you dont need him if Gabriel is fit again. I heard a rumour that Dudek has gone or going, so you gonna do better than 4th with Kirkland , I dont think so!.

I applauded and lauded your win and supported you throughout the game, but life goes on. lets be realistic, you would not have a cat in hells chance of winning it again anyway

As said previously the truth hurts, but hey, just enjoy what you have acheived, no less than a miricle. Your a good lad Scouse, just wish I could be as optipistic as you

I hope you prove me wrong I would LOVE to see you finish (or anyone for that matter higher than United

You are legends in your own lunchtime

Cheers

TP