Thai Id Card/date Of Birth

gaytor

Hi

I am sure this has been asked before but I have tried the search function and cannot find an answer.

Wher on the Thai ID card does the Date of Birth show. Would love it if someone could post an image of an ID card with the Date of Birth Highlighten. I am not concerned about checking for underage rather than finding out the exact birthday date for a surprise present.

Any help/info much appreciated.

gaytor

(yes it is my name!) maybe my parents were trying to tell me something!

:)

I've tried to copy-paste a Thai id for you, but my computer skills are not that good.

The DOB is near the photo, in that line you'll see a figure between 1-31 (the day of the month), followed by two initials in Thai (the month), followed by a figure between 2453 (our 1910) and 2538 (someone of 15 y.o.).

If you cannot read Thai, copy those two initials between the two figures of day and year and ask a Thai friend to translate those initials of the month.

Good luck!

I've tried to copy-paste a Thai id for you, but my computer skills are not that good.

The DOB is near the photo, in that line you'll see a figure between 1-31 (the day of the month), followed by two initials in Thai (the month), followed by a figure between 2453 (our 1910) and 2538 (someone of 15 y.o.).

If you cannot read Thai, copy those two initials between the two figures of day and year and ask a Thai friend to translate those initials of the month.

Good luck!

From Thai year to international year, just deduct 543. That said, the new Thai ID cards also show the date of birth in English, with the international dates. Do go through the trouble and take a look.