Dulce De Leche Ice Cream

butterisbetter

Now theres a new sponsor I guess we gotta go throughthe normal 50 promotion messages daily

bit boring for sure

I just need to be told once and I will try it but now we are going to get every little change in the menu new addition to the menu :)

You don't have to read their posts. Or, you can add them to your ignore list.

Now theres a new sponsor I guess we gotta go throughthe normal 50 promotion messages daily

bit boring for sure

I just need to be told once and I will try it but now we are going to get every little change in the menu new addition to the menu :)

You don't have to read their posts. Or, you can add them to your ignore list.

Just another satisfied whinger. :D

bit boring for sure

I'd like to PM you with updates about the exciting typographical changes we make on our menu as they occur in real time. All you have to do is send me a request. By the way, where do you stand on the issue of Calibri typeface vs. Verdana? Yes, this is a test.

cozumelito Posted Today, 2010-04-23 08:53:42

Butter is Better restaurant has homemade dulce de leche ice cream today, Friday, Apr 23

It was excellent. :)

So there is none left if UG was there? How about the French Vanilla? When will you have that in case I have some farang cravings?

bit boring for sure

I'd like to PM you with updates about the exciting typographical changes we make on our menu as they occur in real time. All you have to do is send me a request. By the way, where do you stand on the issue of Calibri typeface vs. Verdana? Yes, this is a test.

I wont answer you I might get suspended again but you can easily guess what my answer to your post would be

Have a nice day :D