What, Exactly, Is "a Month" In Phuket And/or Thaliand?

NamKangMan

That depends on the month, it could even be 31 days.

A you saying it goes by farang calender month? What happens if you "sign up" mid month, like I have?

Maybe the guy you're renting from does it differently, but standard practice: from 16 month 1-15 month 2 (or 14 month 1-13 month 2.

Some may prefer to first charge till the end of the month and from there make it a full calender month rental.

This post is totally uncalled for.

A month in Thailand is the exact same as a month anywhere in the world.

If you do not know that God help you

Well, Nio, you have to bare in mind I was taking into account TIT, when I posteds. Some people consider 4 weeks to be a month

(7 X 4 = 28). Some others, it's purely what is on the calender. Eg. the 1st of the month to either the 28th Feb or 30th or 31st of the other months in the year. I was just enquiring what was the standard business practice in Phuket/Thailand.

However, why don't you tell us all what, exactly, is the same all over the world?

This post is totally uncalled for.

A month in Thailand is the exact same as a month anywhere in the world.

If you do not know that God help you

Well, Nio, you have to bare in mind I was taking into account TIT, when I posteds. Some people consider 4 weeks to be a month

(7 X 4 = 28). Some others, it's purely what is on the calender. Eg. the 1st of the month to either the 28th Feb or 30th or 31st of the other months in the year. I was just enquiring what was the standard business practice in Phuket/Thailand.

However, why don't you tell us all what, exactly, is the same all over the world?

12 months in a year. renting out, we just want to get payed for all 12 months, wether we start a rental 01st or 05th in the month.

However most thais charge you for the intitial days, and then payment every 01st of the month. So, again, sometimes a month is 28, 29, 30 or 31 days