Anzac Day Afl Football

lingnoi1977

We'll be showing the Collingwood v Essendon ANZAC Game at The Olde Bell starting at midday. We show most AFL games and a big game like that is a must. (I'm afraid as a Pom I don't really understand the game, but its sure fast and furious and a lot of my customers enjoy it!)

You could combine it with Sunday Lunch: We've got Roast Haunch of Venison as a special tomorrow, as well as Roast Beef, Roast Pork or Roast Chicken. And we've always got a few cold ones on hand!

We'll be showing the Collingwood v Essendon ANZAC Game at The Olde Bell starting at midday. We show most AFL games and a big game like that is a must. (I'm afraid as a Pom I don't really understand the game, but its sure fast and furious and a lot of my customers enjoy it!)

You could combine it with Sunday Lunch: We've got Roast Haunch of Venison as a special tomorrow, as well as Roast Beef, Roast Pork or Roast Chicken. And we've always got a few cold ones on hand!

Thanks Millwall.

You don't have to understand it to enjoy it. With 90,000 at the MCG it's a spectacle in itself..

We will be there!