My Girlfriends New Tattoo

mark45y

I'm a farang, female with a Thai boyfriend. I wouldn't get a tattoo without telling him and I do think it's a bit rude.

Thai lady with tattoo = prostiture (according to Thai culture)

Ferrang lady with tattoo = ferrang lady (ferrang not included in Thai culture)

No Thai in Thailand cares about ferrang body art ....... ferrang are only visitors.

How hard is that to understand!

PS

I consider any Thai lady with a tattoo to be a sex worker (or former sex worker) and so do all my white friends ...... apart from those friends who have a tatooed lady, who are desperate for everyone to understand that their lady is different. (I never judge a white woman with a tattoo to be a sex worker, different culture, different rules)

Sorry but that has to be one of the most stupid things i've read.

:)

(And before you ask yes my Thai wife has tattoo's but I still think what you've written is absolute nonsence.)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why I've Up-loaded some photos I took in 2005 in Pattaya for you, Foxy lady bar I think it was, maybe she's still around and looking for a job as a maid. :)

99% sure that I know her, she also has another friend with similar tattoo's, they are friends of the wife and used to come to my bar alot.

:D

mark,can we have the name of the parisiene bondage movie please.

It is a Japanese movie shot in Paris. I am sure there are two versions because some of the scenes were fogged out in the R version she rented. I asked her and she does not remember because she said none of the titles were in Thai. I've never been in the video shop and she is the only one with the rental card.

Too much debate !

Have you dumped the girl yet, or not ?

Yes, definately too much debate.

This has turned into, a mass-debate.

This thread has been done to death.

The OP for some reason loves this tattooed woman, knows it`s a waste of time, but is clinging on hoping she will suddenly become the girl of his dreams, change her personality and fit into his lifestyle overnight. I know of several guys like him. Some moved on, others have stuck with it. None of the standby and see what happens is happy

Either show the bint to the door or live with it.

I think its a disgusting fashion promoted around the world by certain mindless media and opportunistic people that will gladly disfigure beautiful skin for their own personal gain. Its too bad she got suckered into a terrible fashion trend but that's all it is. Someday she will probably try a laser treatment, etc. to get rid of it.

yep a disgusting fashion that has been around for about as long a fire.... should be over any day now.

Big difference if you're in say, a jungle tribe, where ritual tattoos have been a part of the cutural for centuries and those that don't get them would be the social outcasts.

In most western and Asian cultures, tats aren't part of the central culture and often associated with criminal activity, gang membership, or as is often the case, someone seeking attention or wishing to participate in a fashionable fad.

Haute couture, medallions, bell bottoms and the like, will come and go, and can easily be discarded, but a nasty heiney tat is forever. A cutesy little butterfly titty tat at 20 years old will look some mutant condor at 40 or 50.

Nope no tattoo history in Asia or the west.... just New Zealand and the occasional pygmy in a rain forest somewhere... now I understand, outstanding research there chap... i tip my hat. :)

Mark, you've already pointed out that you like long hair but she has short hair, she is chubby but you like slim. Tattoo's don't even come into it, you have enough of a reason to dump her without getting upset over her showing you how much she cares about you. Move on, dump her.

mark,can we have the name of the parisiene bondage movie please.

It is a Japanese movie shot in Paris. I am sure there are two versions because some of the scenes were fogged out in the R version she rented. I asked her and she does not remember because she said none of the titles were in Thai. I've never been in the video shop and she is the only one with the rental card.

Too much debate !

Have you dumped the girl yet, or not ?

Yes, definately too much debate.

This has turned into, a mass-debate.

This thread has been done to death.

The OP for some reason loves this tattooed woman, knows it`s a waste of time, but is clinging on hoping she will suddenly become the girl of his dreams, change her personality and fit into his lifestyle overnight. I know of several guys like him. Some moved on, others have stuck with it. None of the standby and see what happens is happy

Either show the bint to the door or live with it.

sorry but i still want this bondage movie :D

Then I had an unexpected problem and needed an operation which meant I was in the hospital for a couple of weeks and knocked out during the operation and 8 hours or so afterwards. The whole thing happened very quickly and I didn't have time to arrange a nurse to stay with me. The maid stayed with me in a private room sleeping on the couch for the two weeks. It was a Thai hospital and she doesn't speak any English which wasn't much help except she kept an eye on my cell phone and wallet.

I have to ask.... lobotomy?

Hehe who are you people trying to convince with your blatant lies? Or are you guys really that daft? TATTOOS = HOOKER in THAILAND. I actually like tattoos! But Im so glad I didnt get any since I decided to move here, Thai people are very judgemental about looks and the generalise you every second they can.

You didn't want to be mistaken as a hooker?

understandable.

seems like most of the people here that like Tattoos must be Brits. I see more tattoos on Brits here in Thailand, than any other nationalities.

Personally I hate tattoos. I think their ugly, and if I were in your situation and my girl friend did what she did knowing that you disliked tattoos, I'd tell her to hit the road, and move on.

Barry

Then I had an unexpected problem and needed an operation which meant I was in the hospital for a couple of weeks and knocked out during the operation and 8 hours or so afterwards. The whole thing happened very quickly and I didn't have time to arrange a nurse to stay with me. The maid stayed with me in a private room sleeping on the couch for the two weeks. It was a Thai hospital and she doesn't speak any English which wasn't much help except she kept an eye on my cell phone and wallet.

:):D:D

:D:D

In this town and I suspect most smaller Thai cities women with large noticeable tattoos work in the entertainment industry. My feelings are, since she knew I didn't like tattoos her getting another one was a slap in my face and a sign that my feelings are going to be ignored from here on out.

I'm going to try and tell you what you should, or shouldn't do, but I am going offer you a few insights gleaned from living here for the past 17 years. Look at it from a Thai point of view and not a farang point of view. Do you think if she was married to a Thai bloke she would've done the same thing? The answer of course is a resounding no. She'd be to shit scared of what would happen (a beating for lack of respect). Therein lies the heart of the issue and the reason why Thai birds get away bloody murder with farang, we're a bunch of soft cocks. Yeah, that's right. All these <deleted> snags (sensitive new age guys) that come on here and tell you shit like respecting individualism haven't gotta <deleted> clue. It's all a respect mate and, at the moment, you don't have that. Stop being soft and tell her to take a bloody hike. Not because she got a tattoo but because she didn't show you the respect in talking it over with you first.

Hehe who are you people trying to convince with your blatant lies? Or are you guys really that daft? TATTOOS = HOOKER in THAILAND. I actually like tattoos! But Im so glad I didnt get any since I decided to move here, Thai people are very judgemental about looks and the generalise you every second they can.

understandable.

No I didn't want to be perceived as a scummy dirt bag sex tourist alcoholic. That's what all you tattoo covered sleeveless shirt shorts and sandal wearing beer bellied ignoramasus' are arent you? :) Because even if you aren't, that is EXACTLY what you look like to every Thai person you encounter. If you didn't know this you people truly are as stupid as you look. Back in our home countries of course, this would not be the stigma attached with your appearance, but this is Thailand, and to deny it and argue against it is complete and wanton wishful thinking and denial of reality.

If it really disturbs you so much I suggest wearing gloves during love making so at least you don't feel what other people see :)

hahahahahahahaha - just too funny...

On a serious note, OP should get a grip and get a life.

If he seriously thinks his missus looks like a hooker because of a tattoo, maybe deep down he just thinks she looks like a hooker.

Go back to where you crawled from and see if the amoebas there are tatt free and suitable for you ever-so discerning tastes.

In this town and I suspect most smaller Thai cities women with large noticeable tattoos work in the entertainment industry. My feelings are, since she knew I didn't like tattoos her getting another one was a slap in my face and a sign that my feelings are going to be ignored from here on out.

I'm going to try and tell you what you should, or shouldn't do, but I am going offer you a few insights gleaned from living here for the past 17 years. Look at it from a Thai point of view and not a farang point of view. Do you think if she was married to a Thai bloke she would've done the same thing? The answer of course is a resounding no. She'd be to shit scared of what would happen (a beating for lack of respect). Therein lies the heart of the issue and the reason why Thai birds get away bloody murder with farang, we're a bunch of soft cocks. Yeah, that's right. All these <deleted> snags (sensitive new age guys) that come on here and tell you shit like respecting individualism haven't gotta <deleted> clue. It's all a respect mate and, at the moment, you don't have that. Stop being soft and tell her to take a bloody hike. Not because she got a tattoo but because she didn't show you the respect in talking it over with you first.

I was dating a Thai woman who had some problems with booze and drugs a while back. I kicked her out of my apartment. She created a disturbance and a policeman came over. He advised me to beat her up.

I told him I didn’t hit women, “khun my doi puying” , but I gave him 500 baht and told him to get her away from there. He smiled pocketed the money and she took off her red high heeled pump and attacked him. They ran around in circles for a while and he gave me the 500 baht back, wished me good luck and ran away.

But I hear what you are saying.

I think many are being a bit harsh on this guy. I think this needs to be put in perspective as he is living in Thai society. A lot of posters here may not give a flying fck but if he does that is his choice.

She knowingly received the tatoo with his objections. She has the free will to do this but perhaps she should have considered his strong feelings against it?

are you serious??? wow how narrow minded can someone be, i hope she leaves you lol. what difference is a tattoo going to make honestly, if she likes it and is happy shouldnt you be?

Are you serious??? Leave me! It would be no problem if she left me. I don’t care. Oh I’ll miss her a bit and on cold winter nights and pine for her. Gee I forgot no cold winter nights here so I guess no pining.

This isn’t a discussion about tattoos from my point of view. It is a discussion about the lady trying to establish her dominance in a relationship.

It is like breaking a horse to ride. It is like house training a cat to poop in a box.

She is trying to manipulate me into putting up with any fool idea she may have. Flexing her muscles as it were. She could have done the same thing by not cooking except I am a better cook than she. She could have done the same thing by withholding sex except she is hornier than I am.

are you serious??? wow how narrow minded can someone be, i hope she leaves you lol. what difference is a tattoo going to make honestly, if she likes it and is happy shouldnt you be?

Are you serious??? Leave me! It would be no problem if she left me. I don’t care. Oh I’ll miss her a bit and on cold winter nights and pine for her. Gee I forgot no cold winter nights here so I guess no pining.

This isn’t a discussion about tattoos from my point of view. It is a discussion about the lady trying to establish her dominance in a relationship.

It is like breaking a horse to ride. It is like house training a cat to poop in a box.

She is trying to manipulate me into putting up with any fool idea she may have. Flexing her muscles as it were. She could have done the same thing by not cooking except I am a better cook than she. She could have done the same thing by withholding sex except she is hornier than I am.

Wow, mark45y, you're way out there. Sounds like you would do quite well with dog rather than a girlfriend - at least you don't have to train them to poop in a box!

understandable.

No I didn't want to be perceived as a scummy dirt bag sex tourist alcoholic. That's what all you tattoo covered sleeveless shirt shorts and sandal wearing beer bellied ignoramasus' are arent you? :D Because even if you aren't, that is EXACTLY what you look like to every Thai person you encounter. If you didn't know this you people truly are as stupid as you look.

We are not stupid, we all knew this :)

Back in our home countries of course, this would not be the stigma attached with your appearance, but this is Thailand, and to deny it and argue against it is complete and wanton wishful thinking and denial of reality.

Agreed: We leave the wishful thinking and denial of reality to you poor clean skinned schmuks wandering the streets of nana with a pole hugger hanging on your arm whilst proclaiming to anyone who will listen: she /he was a hairdresser when I met her/him".

I can see clearly what with your wonderful turn of phrase Thailand and it's people must be thrilled to now have such an eloquent spokesman :D

If she knew you didnt like them, she should have discussed it with you first. Its not fair on you.

Get rid of her.

They sure as hel_l dont make women like they used too. Society is going down the toilet.

Dump her.

Wow, mark45y, you're way out there. Sounds like you would do quite well with dog rather than a girlfriend - at least you don't have to train them to poop in a box!

You got it backwards. I am not trying to train anyone. She is the one trying to train me. According to your analogy she would be better off with a dog.

I was dating a Thai woman who had some problems with booze and drugs a while back. I kicked her out of my apartment. She created a disturbance and a policeman came over. He advised me to beat her up.

I told him I didn't hit women, "khun my doi puying" , but I gave him 500 baht and told him to get her away from there. He smiled pocketed the money and she took off her red high heeled pump and attacked him. They ran around in circles for a while and he gave me the 500 baht back, wished me good luck and ran away.

But I hear what you are saying.

oh i just love this topic..........hilarious :)

Wow, you never said before that she was horney - I assumed you weren't getting any.

Let her keep the tat :)

I would rather have a full bottle in front of me , than a full frontal lobotomy !

Most excellent reply!