My Girlfriends New Tattoo

mark45y

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mark can go meet with the mayor and his pals at the annual ball, and leave his girl behind, as she may be an embarrassment to him.........and then comment that based on his view of the proceedings he was pleased he left her behind!!!

What does that say to her?............get as many tattoos as you want babe because I ain't taking you anywhere you will be an embarrassment!!!

I really think some of you guys should read what Mark is writing here.......she is not important to him.....this runs deeper than a tattoo....and the girl has probably worked that out for herself!!

In short......in this situation she is clearly, and correctly, making her own judgements......his opinion does not count......and rightly so.

Edited by 473geo

If Mark can go meet with the mayor and his pals at the annual ball, and leave his girl behind, as she may be an embarrassment to him.........and then comment that based on his view of the proceedings he was pleased he left her behind!!!

What does that say to her?............get as many tattoos as you want babe because I ain't taking you anywhere you will be an embarrassment!!!

I really think some of you guys should read what Mark is writing here.......she is not important to him.....this runs deeper than a tattoo....and the girl has probably worked that out for herself!!

In short......in this situation she is clearly, and correctly, making her own judgements......his opinion does not count......and rightly so.

We had guys in the fraternity house that we gave money to go to the movies when we had pledge week. It’s kind of the same thing. Nice guys and everyone liked and respected them but they didn’t make a good first impression.

Although during the past year I have become fond of her and considered trying to integrate her more into my business life. The latest incident convinced me that my previous decision was the correct one.

Later when I got old and didn’t work anymore I would have considered marrying her and moving to the small village where she has a house (that I paid to renovate). No one to impress there and my income would not depend on Thai government officials liking me.

Don't change them. THats like a band aid for a heart attack. It doesn't work.

REPLACE REPLACE REPLACE!!!!

Sorry, by change I meant change. Like changing pitchers.

Are changing pitchers like moving pitchers?

Or like jug enhancements?

SC

lol merbyn kernow!

Better than voting for the Jock and English parties that have fuc_ked up the country. :D Although if you can actually read, the avatar that he has, has nothing to do with Mebyon Kernow. :)

Yes Toad i can read....just,and i know the exact positioning of his avatar sign....have had a piss there on numerous occasions(the dip as we call it) "Alright mi ansome" :D

I think quite a few farangs posting here wish to be more Thai than the Thais.

I pity them.

I once took over a hotel that was going into bankruptcy in a rural area of the Midwestern United States. Not only was it rural it was the hub of a religious sect that frowned on modern inventions like zippers and automobiles. The Amish. But they had a lot of money and good farms and businesses. There was no reason the hotel was not making money.

The first day I arrived as the new manager I discovered the entire male staff of the hotel was gay. Not just a little gay but flaming gay.

I think it is a Thai expression that when in the land of the squinty eyed people it is a good idea to squint.

The problem with sticking and indelible message on your body is other people might not read it the way you expect them to.

I think regardless of views on Tattoos it seems very much like the OP's relationship is on the rocks - This in itself is not a bad thing, he can ditch her and go looking for a woman without Tattoos - They are in the vast majority.

Ok Cool. SHould have know better than to doubt you.

So is she gone now?

Dust off your dancing shoes, fella!

So far we have been through the crying and she told me she does not want to be a “so pan ee” in a bar. Then she apologized and ate my left over spaghetti, meatballs and olive pasta sauce that was on the stove.

They look squalid and nasty on anyone, but I understand her getting the hump at you commenting that she looks like a bargirl after it's done!

Maybe she didn't realise how you really felt. What she does in future - not over it up ot get another one - is what indicates how she feels about you.

Tattoos definitely send a negative message, whether you're talking about women or men, but definitely more for women.

That's not the real issue though. If she knows you don't like tattoos but got another one anyway, and without consulting you first, I'd say she doesn't respect you very much.

I am a quiet guy with the patience of Job. I never yell or hit and can put up with almost anything. I don’t get drunk and butterfly around. I can swear in Thai but never do.

I remember my young daughter once saying to her mother, “oh goody your wearing the clown suit today.” My wife inquiring why she called it that, “that’s what daddy calls it.” I rarely comment on my significant others choice of clothing anymore.

Now she knows I really don’t like tattoos. Although I think she has that wrong. I don’t like not being consulted about major body changing art work. I don’t like not being consulted about major life changes in general. Every time I have tried to explain that to her it starts her crying and another fight so I shut up.

Thank you for all the comments. I have a very early morning so I have to go to sleep now.

Mark, clear this up please.

Is she your girlfriend or housemate?

Big difference.

Again......

She started out as my maid. In this familiarity did not breed contempt and she changed into GF. Although more on her part than mine. A live in maid with sex is a difficult concept for most women to understand. It may be even difficult for me to understand.

Mark, you are a funny bugger!

Maids that get ideas above their station are easily replaced. Stop <deleted> around. cut your losses cos the next thing you know, the "maid who shags" will be carrying a little Marky4.5!! Then you are propperly tommied!

So today's Lesson on relationships is:

Don't give them money if you can't trust them to be responsible with it.

Don't invest in anyone with an IQ more 20 points lower than your own.

Don't screw the help.

Don't give them enough money to anything you wouldn't like.

Keep them locked up if you doubt they understand "Exactly" how you feel.

chop off their feet if they go anywhere you don't approve of.

If the ring through their nose comes off, or the chain snaps, improvise with a good zip tie until you can get to the blacksmiths.

If you see them crapping on the road, just whip them a little harder so you can run past the smell.

If another farmer claims it is "His" brand on your stock, settle out of court with the aid of M79 grenades and different coloured shirts.

Did I miss any?

We had guys in the fraternity house that we gave money to go to the movies when we had pledge week. It's kind of the same thing. Nice guys and everyone liked and respected them but they didn't make a good first impression.

Although during the past year I have become fond of her and considered trying to integrate her more into my business life. The latest incident convinced me that my previous decision was the correct one.

Later when I got old and didn't work anymore I would have considered marrying her and moving to the small village where she has a house (that I paid to renovate). No one to impress there and my income would not depend on Thai government officials liking me.

Oh well that makes it ok then, purely a business decicision, to make her feel like a 2nd class citizen......good to know, that, but for the latest transgression, she may have had some use in the future.......when there was no business, government officials, to complicate the natural and undying fondness you feel for her.........

Face it......you are shagging the maid.....she is entitled to get as many tattoos as she wishes.......of course it might get her fired!!!!

Would I ask a partner if I wanted to get a new tattoo? No

Is trying to control your partner's choice to have (or have more) body art FAR too possessive? Yes. Controlling? Yes! Is assuming that someone that worked in the music biz wouldn't know what a tattoo means socially to her and in her environment really the epitome of trying to control someone? Yes!

If the OP doesn't like tattoos so much that it is a deal-breaker then why cry about it? Just move out. I think it is shallow but it sounds as if she would be FAR better off without him!

I really hate tattoos on girls, it grosses me out

BUT i love the buddhist tattoo (some kind of writing) some get on their shoulder blade, dont ask me why but they are so hot! drives me crazy!

That's just to cover up the scars when the motorsi falls over!!!

I really hate tattoos on girls, it grosses me out

BUT i love the buddhist tattoo (some kind of writing) some get on their shoulder blade, dont ask me why but they are so hot! drives me crazy!

That's just to cover up the scars when the motorsi falls over!!!

No my tongue has verified that many times, very smooth...