Jobs That Make People Feel Above The Rest

ladyboy69

OFFS

The pearls of strong drink.

Capitals. Sentences. Tenses. Proper nouns. Right as in Privilige not Wright as in wheelwright. Apostrophes. Nonsequitors.

In response to your question:

- Sometimes, through drink in my case.

- the power to speak is a muman capacity shared almost worldwide. We refer to it as opinion; like <deleted>, most people have one - but unlike <deleted>, they're not embarassed to show it in public, though generally they'd be better not to.

- I imagine so, though often people maintain fairly consistent opinions. Wise people revise their opinions when new facts are discovered, I believe.

- Sorry, couldn't decipher the last question.

I think I agree with the previous respondent

SC

If i was the emporer of the world I would feel pretty ligitimate to tell everyone what to do, regardless of my background.

HOWEVER.

I'm not so I wont and unless you are, <deleted>.

im talking about someone with no or little skill.

<deleted>?

If i was the emporer of the world I would feel pretty ligitimate to tell everyone what to do, regardless of my background.

HOWEVER.

I'm not so I wont and unless you are, <deleted>.

im talking about someone with no or little skill.

<deleted>?

Skill in reading and writing is known as literacy. I assume you are talking about yourself.

I find that whenever I say what's right or wrong, the only people that notice are people that disagree, and they normally don't accept my advice, for some reason, and feel obliged to offer contrary opinions.

I think its an abusive acronym, for your information. I think he is expressing a lack of respect for your viewpoint.

SC

My job lets me tell people what to do all day.

That makes me feel pretty good.

BTW I have a huge staff turnover, I can't understand why, anyone interested in a job?

i can understand someone who is at the top running a business, but I'm talking about the people at the bottom, doing as they are told, but not necessarily always making the wright decisions

Does this have anything to do with Farang running in the roads or is it completely different subject matter?

:)

:D His spelling was better when he was pretending to be Thai, than now, when he's being English!! Bore off mate!

My job lets me tell people what to do all day.

That makes me feel pretty good.

BTW I have a huge staff turnover, I can't understand why, anyone interested in a job?

Can you show us a picture of your staff turnover, so we can judge its size for ourselves.

Is that like an apple turnover?

Is the OP specifically getting at airlines staff, I think?

SC

Ladyboy you sure are a funny one.....

a few days ago you were talking like this:

"iam me and do not pretend not to be, i see foreigners in thailand have no respect for them selfs or others what would this country be like if you were all aloud to say here, i think no good

first come thailand feel free and smile, the smile dont last long when you can not do what you want running in the roads is just one of the silly things you do."

and now you are talking like this

"i see i have made some friends on the forum, is there some kind of pack, rating what do i have to do to be in the gang, bend over and take it up the Garry glitter?"

Are you like Thai during the day and English speaking at night? Do you share your log in with your boyfriend and take it in turns to start a topic or what is it? Come on i am dying to know.

BTW your first topic brightened my day which was why I looked at the second. I did think the first was more entertaining though.... Keep it up.

"iam me and do not pretend not to be, i see foreigners in thailand have no respect for them selfs or others what would this country be like if you were all aloud to say here, i think no good

first come thailand feel free and smile, the smile dont last long when you can not do what you want running in the roads is just one of the silly things you do."

"i see i have made some friends on the forum, is there some kind of pack, rating what do i have to do to be in the gang, bend over and take it up the Garry glitter?"

Are you like Thai during the day and English speaking at night? Do you share your log in with your boyfriend and take it in turns to start a topic or what is it? Come on i am dying to know.

BTW your first topic brightened my day which was why I looked at the second. I did think the first was more entertaining though.... Keep it up.

thank you, my friend,

yes i share this computer with my partner, why has no one kept to the topic?

8>< SNIP NESTED QUOTES DELETED ><8

thank you, my friend,

I think a lot of people struggled to understand the topic.

Actually, I think a lot of people could not be bothered to struggle, and therefore did not understand. I struggled, but I still couldn't understand the last question.

Perhaps you could re-phrase it, with greater attention to clarity?

Thanks very much

SC

About the topic:

With some freedom of speech (as in "some loyalty" - see Thaksin's speaker's statement), everyone can tell others what they should do.

The real question is why you feel compelled to listen to what they tell?

Just ignore the d*ckheads or ridicule them if you can get away with it.

thank you, my friend,

Where are you posting from this week I wonder, Uk again is it, remember your running in the road thread that got closed for trolling, suspect this thread will go the same way... :)

thank you, my friend,

Where are you posting from this week I wonder, Uk again is it, remember your running in the road thread that got closed for trolling, suspect this thread will go the same way... :)

is that wishful thinking?

well back to the topic, subject

i don't understand people sometimes, people like to hear about something bad a drama.

so i feel that people get pleasure out off telling people they cant do's , because its makes them feel better about there low sense off security

I post on threads like this as a form of community service. We all joke, but the harsh reality is a very lonely man, eating a microwave meal for one (well it's a meal for two really, but there's only one spoon) somewhere near Leeds in the north of England. This thread will be the only human interaction he has for several days, besides the man who answers the phone at dominos. It's a very sad thing. I feel your pain Dave, John or whatever your name is. Just loose a bit of weight, have a shower, and keep your head up. Good luck to you.

I post on threads like this as a form of community service. We all joke, but the harsh reality is a very lonely man, eating a microwave meal for one (well it's a meal for two really, but there's only one spoon) somewhere near Leeds in the north of England. This thread will be the only human interaction he has for several days, besides the man who answers the phone at dominos. It's a very sad thing. I feel your pain Dave, John or whatever your name is. Just loose a bit of weight, have a shower, and keep your head up. Good luck to you.

so who is the leader of the gang on this forum? which poster has the most respect?

and why?

Edited by ladyboy69

so who is the leader of the gang on this forum? which poster has the most respect?

and why?

I have the most respect. For Ian Forbes, specifically.

I have particular respect for his prudent avoidance of this thread. Don't step in anything that's difficult to wash off...!

SC

i see i have made some friends on the forum, is there some kind of pack, rating what do i have to do to be in the gang, bend over and take it up the Garry glitter?

With a name like yours i doubt very much if you need people on this Forum to pack up against you to do it... :)

This thread is beyond me, and I see no useful purpose in it nor posts which contribute to the forum in general.  So, unless someone can explain it to me and why is should be open, I am closing it.

//CLOSED//