Where To Find These Green Niki Trainers?

Slaps

i think i saw them near the "burger store" at siam, are they the ones with the camel style toe?

Yeah there the ones

Did they have other colours?

:)

just the usual, however they did have a nice "big pink pair" not sure about the size, you would probably have to slip in to it first, it does not look that tight

Pink pair sounds nice providing there not too baggy, don't want to keep slipping out when I'm really going fast

just the usual, however they did have a nice "big pink pair" not sure about the size, you would probably have to slip in to it first, it does not look that tight

Give ther man a break! he probably wants the Velcro fasteners - not the pink lipped fasteners - he can't even spell Niki...<deleted>!

Pink pair sounds nice providing there not too baggy, don't want to keep slipping out when I'm really going fast

Nothing worse! the ones you get in thailand are usually a bit tighter though, if not you could always put a sock on.

Give ther man a break! he probably wants the Velcro fasteners - not the pink lipped fasteners - he can't even spell Niki...<deleted>!

Yeah sorry about the spellin, loss of concentration but the Velcro fasteners sounds OK, easier to slip into

Nothing worse! the ones you get in thailand are usually a bit tighter though, if not you could always put a sock on.

Your right about them coming up smaller here in Thailand, I'm not happy about the sock idea though guess I'll just keep shopping around till I find a tight pair

:D

Yeah sorry about the spellin, loss of concentration but the Velcro fasteners sounds OK, easier to slip into

dont worry about the spelling fella, you should try them first, probably need breaking in, when im breaking mine in i usually get a few beers in me first, then go really fast for a minute or so, not too long as you might get blisters, then when im out of breath i usually fall asleep with my sock still on.