Amazingly Swift Helpful Friendly Responses

To those who took the time to reply to what must be very old news to you, I am much clearer, and encouraged to not just seek the path of least resistance. For which I will undoubtedly be even more grateful in future.

It's a holiday here in U.S. tomorrow, but I will contact west coast consulate (maybe they'll be less stressed there) and see if I can come up with enough reasons for a multiple entry visa...I suppose just wanting to have time and mobility isn't gonna fly (rhetorical question, that).

Dr. Pat Pong asked how long I meant to stay, and the answer is a year, anyway.

Worst case scenario I now know how 90 days is possible, and I can cope with that. Not knowing anything for sure adds a lot of variables.

I find myself smiling every time I think of this site. Thanks, y'all.

Apply at the Thai Consulate at Houston. Very visa friendly. Get a multiple Non-Immigrant O class visa ( purpose ...to visit your girlfriend or if 50 yrs retirement ) Each entry enables 90 day stays, and it is valid for a year Download the form from the Thai Embassy website www.thaiembdc.org The Consulate is located at 2800 Texas Commerce Tower Houston Tx 77002-3094 Tel ( 713 ) 229 8733