Chulalongkorn Hospital Evacuated After Stormed By Red-Shirts

webfact

Can somebody explain me what is waiting the government to send 10000 soldiers to bash all these retarded reds ?

Serious question, I can't understand.

There is a measurable percentage of the Reds that are heavily armed. (See the videos from April 10th etc to verify this)

History in Thailand suggests that a government that cracks down on citizens and causes deaths cannot survive. The (perhaps false) belief that blood on the streets will topple ANY government in Thailand explains why the reds are so intent on creating martyrs. This MAY be an outdated belief in that Thaksin cracked down on "drugs" and killed 2600+ Thai citizens without trial and of whom MANY were in no way involved with the drug trade. Not only did his government survive but it was re-elected.

Since the violence of April 10th (Red violence that elicited a response from the government) there has not been an increased cry for the dissolution of parliament, and in fact the Reds have lost credibility AND support. This may indicate that Thai people are now seeing that there may be times when a Thai government may have to crack down on violent lawless elements in society.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when the Berlin wall was breaked down in late 1989. A lot of east germans and farrangs in Germany(russians) where saying like all these piggy whiners on this home page, who get their circles disturbed in the small soi's of Bangkok: "Set in the military, Thailands economy at stake, act on these terrorist, arrest their leaders, big trouble annoying a hospital". There will allways be voices like that, but they should try to understand the counterpart. Why are these redshirts risking their lives, what is worth doing that for? Well maybe there is a reason! In some countries these voices are called conservatives - I call them PIGGY WHINERS - they don't like change, that is inevitably. Change is coming to Thailand.

Could you back up each of those with a credible source? For those of us who missed it, thanks :)

If you had been reading a few newspapers (international too), watching some news on TV and having a look at the internet, instead of having your ears stuck on Red TV/radio, you would have seen all the sources. Independant sources, even red sources.

Open your eyes a little.

See Thaksin or soemone on his twitter account is praising the reds like there is no tomorrow. No mention of hospitals. No mention of armed red shirts. No mention of the PTP incapable of agrreing on anything enough to put a censure debate together. Guess after a few setbacks it is play the Thaksin card as all the peole love him and it isnt about him and Weng denies the EJK's. When in trouble fall back on the popularity of Thaksin

Interesting to see all his kids tweeting how well he is too

Note that Thaksin called the reds FIGHTERS not PROTESTERS. More evidence this is already a civil war at least from the REDS point of view.

Thaksin's point of view? Or your point of view? Thaksin didn't write anything about a civil war. You did.

Though I agree it is becoming a civil war, sadly. Why can't we just hold elections? Not to bring the red shirts to power, of course, but just to legitimize Abhisit's government. Of course, if the red shirts win, we'll disqualify them. That's how democracy works.

This entire episode has been stressful, but it is so interesting to see how many people spend so much time here getting involved in deep, meaningless, redundant conversations of re-hashed issues over and over again!

I'm not against good debate, strong convictions and progress, but there is a difference between that and wasting hours on a chatboard talking about the same thing over and over again because you have nothing better to do!!!!

At the end of the day, with thousands of posts.... what do you put on your resume? "Reached 3,000 post milestone on Thai Visa in six months?!"

Google irony :)

285 posts. 25 days

This time

See Thaksin or soemone on his twitter account is praising the reds like there is no tomorrow. No mention of hospitals. No mention of armed red shirts. No mention of the PTP incapable of agrreing on anything enough to put a censure debate together. Guess after a few setbacks it is play the Thaksin card as all the peole love him and it isnt about him and Weng denies the EJK's. When in trouble fall back on the popularity of Thaksin

Note that Thaksin called the reds FIGHTERS not PROTESTERS. More evidence this is already a civil war at least from the REDS point of view.

Thaksin's point of view? Or your point of view? Thaksin didn't write anything about a civil war. You did.

Though I agree it is becoming a civil war, sadly. Why can't we just hold elections? Not to bring the red shirts to power, of course, but just to legitimize Abhisit's government. Of course, if the red shirts win, we'll disqualify them. That's how democracy works.

Thaksin publicly called for the creation of "The People's Army of Thailand". Thaksin's proxy leaders have called this a war.

By no means has this become a 'civil war' in Thailand .. BUT it does have that potential.

Could you back up each of those with a credible source? For those of us who missed it, thanks :)

If you had been reading a few newspapers (international too), watching some news on TV and having a look at the internet, instead of having your ears stuck on Red TV/radio, you would have seen all the sources. Independant sources, even red sources.

Open your eyes a little.

I have, but I missed some things like the alleged RPG launchers.

Thaksin publicly called for the creation of "The People's Army of Thailand". Thaksin's proxy leaders have called this a war.

By no means has this become a 'civil war' in Thailand .. BUT it does have that potential.

You're a very wise man indeed. My hat off to you if I had one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Thailand

Good factual information here.

I heard a red shirt leader speaking on BBC World saying they wanted one man one vote. I thought this was BS. However, I now learn that some constituancies elect more than one member. As a result, some people get up to 3 votes! Is this correct? Sounds undemocratic to me.

LOL

You mean they vote too much ?

(In fact, what they want is "One Thaksin, one vote")

No, you clown!

Clearly in a democracy it is one man one vote.........

I remember when the Berlin wall was breaked down in late 1989. A lot of east germans and farrangs in Germany(russians) where saying like all these piggy whiners on this home page, who get their circles disturbed in the small soi's of Bangkok: "Set in the military, Thailands economy at stake, act on these terrorist, arrest their leaders, big trouble annoying a hospital". There will allways be voices like that, but they should try to understand the counterpart. Why are these redshirts risking their lives, what is worth doing that for? Well maybe there is a reason! In some countries these voices are called conservatives - I call them PIGGY WHINERS - they don't like change, that is inevitably. Change is coming to Thailand.

Just soak in the intellectual level of this red shirt apologist's argument. Comparing what is happening in Bangkok to the reunification of Germany. Comparing caucasian expats in Thailand with no power at all (but who mostly know a dangerous power grab by violent THUGS when they see one) to Russian controllers of East Germany. It is stunning, really, and also very funny!

Edited by Jingthing

Many of the Reds come from Thailand's rural poor and urban working classes and seek the return of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who was ousted in a 2006 coup and now lives overseas to avoid a jail term for corruption.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you are forgetting the large proportion of violent criminals -

And your proof of this is? More gas from another bag on this forum.

well lets see here, what would one call

illegally occupying a public area of a city

perpetually refusing to clear the order when ordered to do so by the government

forcing their way into a hospital to search the building

possession and the use of M79 grenades

fabricating and using petrol bombs

fabricating and using home made explosives

possession of and the use of RPG's

Possession and the use of of automatic weapons such as AK47's

the arms possession charges of course include killing quite a few people and wounding more

what would one call this ?? crimes committed by criminals I think is the correct term however, being a red supporter you will probably claim they did none of the above, it was all done by the government to discredit the red's or by some little green men who came out of a UFO......

Credible source???? I found this in Truth Today. Could it help us understand who is behind the grenade attacks?

sehdaeng.jpg

Edited by nickupton

Many of the Reds come from Thailand's rural poor and urban working classes and seek the return of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who was ousted in a 2006 coup and now lives overseas to avoid a jail term for corruption.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you are forgetting the large proportion of violent criminals -

And your proof of this is? More gas from another bag on this forum.

well lets see here, what would one call

illegally occupying a public area of a city

perpetually refusing to clear the order when ordered to do so by the government

forcing their way into a hospital to search the building

possession and the use of M79 grenades

fabricating and using petrol bombs

fabricating and using home made explosives

possession of and the use of RPG's

Possession and the use of of automatic weapons such as AK47's

the arms possession charges of course include killing quite a few people and wounding more

what would one call this ?? crimes committed by criminals I think is the correct term however, being a red supporter you will probably claim they did none of the above, it was all done by the government to discredit the red's or by some little green men who came out of a UFO......

Could you back up each of those with a credible source? For those of us who missed it, thanks :D

I very much doubt if it would help as no source no matter how good would be considered "credible" by one-eyed redneck supporters. As for missing it, you couldn't hit a cow in the bum with a bucket of wheat! :)

This entire episode has been stressful, but it is so interesting to see how many people spend so much time here getting involved in deep, meaningless, redundant conversations of re-hashed issues over and over again!

I'm not against good debate, strong convictions and progress, but there is a difference between that and wasting hours on a chatboard talking about the same thing over and over again because you have nothing better to do!!!!

At the end of the day, with thousands of posts.... what do you put on your resume? "Reached 3,000 post milestone on Thai Visa in six months?!"

A good start would be that you stop writing, if you don't like it you are free to leave. You will be next to ignore.

I heard a red shirt leader speaking on BBC World saying they wanted one man one vote. I thought this was BS. However, I now learn that some constituancies elect more than one member. As a result, some people get up to 3 votes! Is this correct? Sounds undemocratic to me.

LOL

No, you clown!

Clearly Democracy doesn't exist in Thailand. But we all know that :)

how dare you to make similaritys between east germany and thailand . have you been living there ? i doubt that verry much . you clueless person

Can somebody explain me what is waiting the government to send 10000 soldiers to bash all these retarded reds ?

Serious question, I can't understand.

1) Abhisit doesn't want dead reds on his hands.

2) The army doesn't want dead reds on their hands.

They know that the reds are well armed, are in an area with a civilian population, several hospitals and major infrastructure.

There are also bigger issues than the few thousand protestors on site. If the army goes in and kills lots of people, there will be more violence in the north/north east.

It has to be done so that there are few, if any, casualties on both sides.

Or the government could just wait a bit longer. The reds are running out of feet to put in their mouths. If the reds keep doing idiotic things like what they did last night, they will have lost any support that they had left.

this is very well explained ! yet, point 1) and point 2) above are their political concerns, that also could understood.

the problem is, the reds are running OUT OF CONTROL and act as criminals, and invasing innocents. in this case, the above two political concerns should not be on the first priority anymore. decisive actions to be taken, and to contain problem.

nevertheless, I still hope it is a non-violent resolution !

They did not "storm" the hospital. They entered it and searched it because they believed it was being used by the army to set up an operation against them.

Nobody was hurt

No damage was done.

The hospital reacted by evacuated most of the patients (why) nobody interfered with the medical staff or patients. Good theater though...Bet the Nation lapped it up.

They have offered a public apology

They have admitted that it was wrong.

They fuc_ked up. It was not a smart move.... :)

They are mostly feeling embarrassed and trying to explain, or make excuses for their bad behavior.....

The US, UK and allies invaded Iraq because they believed that Iraq had WMD's They fuc_ked up as well....no WMD's..oh dear....get over it.

People fuc_k up...especially when under severe stress.....get over it.

Wait 24 hrs....the government will almost certainly fuc_k up even more...they will probably send in troops to occupy a hospital now because

they figure that the reds won't risk another "storming".......then we can start all over again...and get over that too.

I'm very sorry this happened. On behalf of all Thaksin/Red apologists....we are very very sorry. We have apologised OK... :D ..but we are watching

next time the other side fuc_ks up...you are gonna hear from us ...at least 40 pages of "told you so's", but most of us seem to have a better vocabulary

range than the anti-reds, so we will used better, more original and even kinder language on you. Won't take long, stay tuned.... :D

LOL

No, you clown!

The problem when people talk about Democracy is that they think ONLY the way that it is practiced where they came from is valid.

While I do not like the large constituency voting areas ... it is still Democracy.

Just soak in the intellectual level of this red shirt apologist's argument. Comparing what is happening in Bangkok to the reunification of Germany. Comparing caucasian expats in Thailand with no power at all (but who mostly know a dangerous power grab by violent THUGS when they see one) to Russian controllers of East Germany. It is stunning, really, and also very funny!

besides a sure lac of IQ, they are running out of excuses slowly now they start a campaign of verbal abuse - facts are simply too strong for their continued attempts at brainwashing

Do you really think I will waste my time for you - and if you are looking for my true response, I mean the one I would like to give to you and all you red supporters... I would surely be banned form the forum for quite a while because there are simply no words that don't start with an F or an F and an M in the middle that would adequately describe the lot of you ... so I will simply say, the news on f... TV and the papers with pictures and the speeches of your leaders calling for the actions which happened shortly after ..... so, go and suck on a red .....

oh and I forgot, it is so mind boggling - are also now denying that you have illegally occupied a major public area ?? or that it was red's who illegally entered the hospital ??? oh sorry .. it was the little green men from the saucer ..

No need to get all hostile. You posted a big statement there and I just wanted to have it backed up by a credible source for those that missed it. What's wrong with that? I wasn't asking for your first born child, calm down. Take some pills.

They are risking the life of others, you mean? And if change is defined by violence and bloodshed, please call me a piggy whiner! :)

Maybe Thaksin hasn't called for "Civil War" but one of his puppets did early on in the protests.

They did not "storm" the hospital. They entered it and searched it because they believed it was being used by the army to set up an operation against them.

Nobody was hurt

No damage was done.

The hospital reacted by evacuated most of the patients (why) nobody interfered with the medical staff or patients. Good theater though...Bet the Nation lapped it up.

They are mostly feeling embarrassed and trying to explain, or make excuses for their bad behavior.....

The US, UK and allies invaded Iraq because they believed that Iraq had WMD's They fuc_ked up as well....no WMD's..oh dear....get over it.

Wait 24 hrs....the government will almost certainly fuc_k up even more...they will probably send in troops to occupy a hospital now because

they figure that the reds won't risk another "storming".......then we can start all over again...and get over that too.

I'm very sorry this happened. On behalf of all Thaksin/Red apologists....we are very very sorry. We have apologised OK... :D ..but we are watching

next time the other side fuc_ks up...you are gonna hear from us ...at least 40 pages of "told you so's", but most of us seem to have a better vocabulary

range than the anti-reds, so we will used better, more original and even kinder language on you. Won't take long, stay tuned.... :D

It's amazing how the red shirts get slammed over 15 pages for entering a hospital without hurting anyone ...and the army gets away with nothing but praise for "doing their job" after they killed one of their own soldiers. Amazing Thailand. :D

OK, so tell us. What are the issues that the red shirts are prepared to die for?

Please don't give us the list of 6 wooley demands.

I want to know what policies they would like to see implemented. And I can NEVER get an answer to this.............

Nobody is objecting to change. I for one would like to know what changes and when.

Do you know of any of the changes the democrats have implemented to date?

Nobody was hurt

No damage was done.

Your excuses for the Red's behavior is appalling.

Your comment MIGHT be valid for ONE invasion of the hospital --- but TWO?

Thus night --- followed by an announcement they would be back on Fri .... then a new invasion Fri ...

AFTER Weng said it was wrong?

You diminish the effects of Chula feeling the need to close the OPD and to restrict services.

The only good thing that comes out of this crime is that the Reds lose even more credibility!

Nobody was hurt

No damage was done.

Attacking a hospital is a war crime and you are trying to talk it down How low can you go?