Chulalongkorn Hospital Evacuated After Stormed By Red-Shirts

webfact

If we let things like this continue... they could be storming our homes, hurting our families or friends (maybe because they think we hide soldiers in our house too).

Man. I hate to say it but this is beginning to sounds like how communism starts... look at the Nazis..

At last people are beginning to see the magnitude of this evil. Really, take a look at some Truth Today and Voice of Taksin publications and see the vicious bile they turn out. Red lynch mobs burning down the houses of anyone who disagrees with them and the re education of children to report on anyone who doesn't agree with Our Dear Beloved Benovelent War Hero Blessed By God And All Those That Lay Eyes Upon Him (Thaksin in case it wasn't clear) are next.

Indeed. The REAL truth today about the reds has been obvious to most of us for years now. It just took paying attention.

post-37101-1272617906_thumb.jpg

EVIL is exactly the correct word to describe them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting worse day-by-day and tourism is suffering more and more - depressing stuff.

Actually, I think it is pretty much holding steady.

Believe me, tourism is suffering and THAT is increasing day by day.

Maybe its just me, but I don't worry about "tourism" that much. It will snap back after the situation is resolved, the way it always does. Cheap booze, cheap digs, and cheap women will always bring em in.

Tourism is my life here in Thailand. This is directly affecting me, my wife, my job, my income and therfore my livelihood. This is from a purely selfish point of view.

Now, think about all of the thousands currently out of work because of this tourism situation.

They did not "storm" the hospital. They entered it and searched it because they believed it was being used by the army to set up an operation against them.

Nobody was hurt

No damage was done.

The hospital reacted by evacuated most of the patients (why) nobody interfered with the medical staff or patients. Good theater though...Bet the Nation lapped it up.

They have offered a public apology

They have admitted that it was wrong.

They fuc_ked up. It was not a smart move.... :)

They are mostly feeling embarrassed and trying to explain, or make excuses for their bad behavior.....

The US, UK and allies invaded Iraq because they believed that Iraq had WMD's They fuc_ked up as well....no WMD's..oh dear....get over it.

People fuc_k up...especially when under severe stress.....get over it.

Wait 24 hrs....the government will almost certainly fuc_k up even more...they will probably send in troops to occupy a hospital now because

they figure that the reds won't risk another "storming".......then we can start all over again...and get over that too.

I'm very sorry this happened. On behalf of all Thaksin/Red apologists....we are very very sorry. We have apologised OK... :D ..but we are watching

next time the other side fuc_ks up...you are gonna hear from us ...at least 40 pages of "told you so's", but most of us seem to have a better vocabulary

range than the anti-reds, so we will used better, more original and even kinder language on you. Won't take long, stay tuned.... :D

Oh, this is a classic. I don't feel the need to comment. I will not used more better languages to insult you.

yeah right but now he is in his new country changed his name and spoke to the world that montnegro now is his home forget takky senagare he aint coming back

How gives a ...? Only small minded people think that is all about the Montenegrin.

Lets understand what happened.

Old Weng last night went on stage and said the government were hiding fully armed troops in Chula Hospital. Then later Payap went on stage and said the same thing. Then a very young woman journalist challeneged Payap to produce evidence. Payap obviously couldnt produce any at all but having had his word as a elitist Thai cahallenged by some young woman was quite hard for him to take. Lot sof the elite are like this. If they say something you are expected to believe it and for a young woman to challenge a rich powerful older man was just too much for old Payap who basically thought he would prove it by storming into the hospital. Then double loss of face. Not only was it shown that old Weng and old Payap were telling a few porkies but the condemnation for storming into a hospital gave the reds one of their biggets PR disasters to date and left any vestige of moral highground shattered while also taking what they had done past anything the yellows had ever done.

So when Weng issues his hollow apology where is his apology for whippng the incident up with his lies in the first place?

From where does this information come?

yeah right but now he is in his new country changed his name and spoke to the world that montnegro now is his home forget takky senagare he aint coming back

How gives a ...? Only small minded people think that is all about the Montenegrin.

Hey calling the red protesters small minded is uncalled for.

so tell me what is it all about ? what is so pressing that you could not take the 9 month offer ? huh ?

The Washington Post has a reuters story questioning whether the red leadership can control their gangs.

apparently NO ! but, the true is YES !

this morning they apologised on the storm of hospital, and just now they defended what they have done ! don't kidding me, this is a perfect sense of controlling ! they even make those accepted their apology as a fool !

This thread is about the hospital incursion and nearly 700 posts evidence the strength of feeling and abhorrence, against the reds, for this huge error of judgement.

I am amazed that the posts have been so numerous and emphatic in their criticism of the reds' actions. It may just be the straw that broke the camel's back as far the popular vote is concerned.

New Elections New Elections New Elections New Elections

Democracy Democracy Democracy Democracy Democracy Democracy

Desolve Parliment Desolve Parliment Desolve Parliment Desolve Parliment

storm more . . .

search more . . .

block more . . .

sorry, I am really sick :-(

A taste of things to come if the reds prevail. And yet we still have foreigners in sympathy with this lawless insurgency. Talk about sickening. I am sure there were also pro-Nazi expats in Weimer Berlin too.

Of course there always hardcore extremist that supports the undemocratic side. This board is full of them.

elections, who can they dare...

TAN Network: Reds surround Khon Kean airport in hopes of trapping multi-shirt leader Dr. Tul Sittisomwong

And what do they plan to do if they find him? They aren't the police, they have no authority. Are they planning on lynching him or something? If he's a doctor maybe they should check the hospitals in Khon Kean.

Edited by lazurus

Hey calling the red protesters small minded is uncalled for.

That is a joke ...right?

TAN Network: Reds surround Khon Kean airport in hopes of trapping multi-shirt leader Dr. Tul Sittisomwong

And what do they plan to do if they find him? They aren't the police, they have no authority. Are they planning on lynching him or something?

No, they are acting as a rebel army. Its about time the government realizes what they are dealing with.

This thread is about the hospital incursion and nearly 700 posts evidence the strength of feeling and abhorrence, against the reds, for this huge error of judgement.

I am amazed that the posts have been so numerous and emphatic in their criticism of the reds' actions. It may just be the straw that broke the camel's back as far the popular vote is concerned.

This is being picked up all over the world and the comments are NOT looking good for the Reds. That the leadership first apologized and then came back to defend the choice to raid ANOTHER hospital TWICE..... well ...

I don't know how this will play out yet but the reds will certainly not get ANY sympathy from the world over this fiasco.

I can't rember the details leading up to the 2006 coup.

Look at Wiki, it's not bad ...

I was here during the all "tenure" of Thaksin, the country had become a

"banana Republic" ...

:)

Which has now turned into a "Rotten Banana Republic".

.......... since Thaksin has decided to come back.... in force.

New Elections New Elections New Elections New Elections

Democracy Democracy Democracy Democracy Democracy Democracy

Desolve Parliment Desolve Parliment Desolve Parliment Desolve Parliment

storm more . . .

search more . . .

block more . . .

sorry, I am really sick :-(

A taste of things to come if the reds prevail. And yet we still have foreigners in sympathy with this lawless insurgency. Talk about sickening. I am sure there were also pro-Nazi expats in Weimer Berlin too.

Of course there always hardcore extremist that supports the undemocratic side. This board is full of them.

elections, who can they dare...

I'm confused who are you saying are the undemocratic side? The democratically elected MP's in the Democrat party, or the band of roving thugs using intimidation and violence to force unscheduled elections?

And what do they plan to do if they find him? They aren't the police, they have no authority. Are they planning on lynching him or something?

No, they are acting as a rebel army. Its about time the government realizes what they are dealing with.

They realise it, that's why they haven't gone in to clean them up ... yet.

They did not "storm" the hospital. They entered it and searched it because they believed it was being used by the army to set up an operation against them.

Nobody was hurt

No damage was done.

The hospital reacted by evacuated most of the patients (why) nobody interfered with the medical staff or patients. Good theater though...Bet the Nation lapped it up.

They are mostly feeling embarrassed and trying to explain, or make excuses for their bad behavior.....

The US, UK and allies invaded Iraq because they believed that Iraq had WMD's They fuc_ked up as well....no WMD's..oh dear....get over it.

Wait 24 hrs....the government will almost certainly fuc_k up even more...they will probably send in troops to occupy a hospital now because

they figure that the reds won't risk another "storming".......then we can start all over again...and get over that too.

I'm very sorry this happened. On behalf of all Thaksin/Red apologists....we are very very sorry. We have apologised OK... :D ..but we are watching

next time the other side fuc_ks up...you are gonna hear from us ...at least 40 pages of "told you so's", but most of us seem to have a better vocabulary

range than the anti-reds, so we will used better, more original and even kinder language on you. Won't take long, stay tuned.... :D

Oh, this is a classic. I don't feel the need to comment. I will not used more better languages to insult you.

Just remember as well the world and all the other Thai people are watching you as well. You will surely <deleted> up again as well as you so eloquently pointed out. Seeing as the red leaders have little control over their followers and run away when the going gets tough.

The longer this goes on the more you'll <deleted> up, so yeah i will stay tuned to watch the reds implode.

Nobody was hurt

No damage was done.

:D Quite the classic! Hey vicco, i'm staying tuned mate, can't wait for the 'more original and even kinder language' that you 'will used' :D :D Marvellous display of stupidity. (reds or vicco? You decide :D )

You are absolutely right! Its about the whole former TRT crime organisation! And the Shinawatras ofcourse!

so tell me what is it all about ? what is so pressing that you could not take the 9 month offer ? huh ?

Dude. No trust in Abhisits promises and when the argument is the the current govenment isn't truly a democratic elected one why should they wait any longer and give them additional 9 month to cling in power?

Any government official big or small should be officially ashamed from today on!

Why exactly? because some group takes over the hospital? Why misplace your blame with the government when it is the Red Shirts that are causing all the unrest?

I don't know why you and others are suggesting the police/army storm a group that has guns, molotov cocktails and is ready to die for their cause. What good would that do anyone? Get lots of people killed on both sides and resolve nothing.

This waiting game the government is playing is a much better solution. Just wait until the Reds get so unpopular that most of their own group leave, then arrest the minority hardcore group. Much more peaceful and no one needs to die.