I Want To Be Taller

aperfectdream

I can't see that growth hormones would help anybody who's already finished their skeletal growth. The long bones of the body go through a finishing process called, I think, "epiphysis" - and those long bones fuse, permanently. I doubt that stretching would make one centimeter's difference.

Fortunately, the human pecker has no bone.

Believe me mate be happy with what you have got, i am 6"8 and you wouldnt believe the hassles i have doing things "normal" people take for granted e.g going into any clothes shop and buying anything you want, smashing your head on every door you walk through, a permanent bad back, when fights start you are always the first one they have a pop at, finding shoes, fitting in small spaces like economy seats on planes to Thailand, buying shoes that fit (very expensive)

Be happy with what youve got because their are always people worse of than you my friend :o

Edited by daleyboy

Just find yourself a short little woman. There are loads of them in Thailand. You'll

be like two little peas in a pod.  :D

I noticed that there aren't any 'Get Taller' links at the top of the post. Does that mean that his dream is impossible? Just hotel and travel links. See, I was right; he needs to travel to Thailand, find a little woman and a nice hotel.

it just took a little time for google to catch on:

Buy Men's Elevator Shoes

Make you 4 inches taller instantly Hidden Increaser, normal outside 

HeightMax™

Your natural growth supplement For young adults, age 12 to 25 

Add Inches To Your Height

Know The Secrets & Facts To Increase Height & Grow Taller! 

Grow Taller 4-7 Inches

Paramount growth supplement 100% natural and side effect free 

:D:o

I see you haven't replied, APD?

As others have said, the pills are probably just a money maker by some sick <deleted> and the surgery shouldn't even be considered as that's just going to weaken your body and give you big problems later - don't plan on running around too much or playing football, etc - not to mention the financial impact.

My thinking is (without bothering with Google et al) part of the brain (Pituitary Gland) is what controls your length and your genetic make up is perhaps telling the Pituitary Gland how tall to make you. It therefore seems to me that in order to grow taller, for example, you need to turn the right part of the Pituitary Gland back on to release the right chemicals, etc. Maybe the way to do this is to relax (long, deep breaths) and focus the mind and then tell your brain to make you taller. If you've ever seen the movie 'Somewhere in Time' when Christopher Reeve sends himself back in time to meet up with Jane Seymour by only using is mind, then maybe this is on the same tack.

I know it's only fiction, but who knows? The mind is extremely powerful and channelled in the right direction, I reckon we could achieve some incredible things. Maybe people have tried this approach in the past but haven't been successful or we'd have ten foot giants with huge penises all over the place :o

Anyway, certainly better and less painful to give this a go than to swallow pills, inject yourself with sh1t or put yourself under the surgeons blade.

Best of luck anyway and if you don't achieve your goal of growing taller, just accept it as there are loads of cute small women in Thailand and you could be worse off...how about no legs!