Non Imm-b Renewal Process

hi there,

my non-imm b visa is about to expire on the 4th of may - it's the end of the first three months. as i understand it, this next renewal will mean that the visa will be valid for the whole year (or until the end of my current employment contract).

my employer is totally incompetent with these sort of things, as they screwed up the last visa, costing me a fair bit of time and a few thousand baht, but they eventually managed to get me the visa, along with the work permit back in february.

i've planned a visit to chaengwattana on monday, and informed my office secretary that they need to give me the papers to affirm that i'm still employed there. they understood.

my questions about the process are - what paper work should my employer give me? will there be any problems renewing the visa on monday (two days before the expiry date)? and, how much will this cost (i'm assuming bt1,900)?

anything else i should be aware of (except for the annoying waiting times at immigration)...?

cheers.

You are talking about obtaining an extension of stay and full paperwork will be required but can be done any time before current permitted to stay ends. If list not posted here perhaps ask in the teacher forum as believe it is a bit different than normal business requirements (not needing the nationality income for one). The Tm.7 form price is 1,900 baht.

Hello Myauq,

This is the current list of required documents for a Non-Immigrant "B" visa:

1. Petition Forms

2. Copy of Passport of the Applicant

3. Acceptance Letter for the intake of a foreigner into workplace (must follow the format of the Immigration Bureau).

4. Copy of Working permit

5. Copies of Company registration documents i.e. Company’s Affidavit and etc. Such document shall not be issued for no longer than 6 months.

6. Copies of the current shareholders list (issued by the registrar for no longer than 6 months).

7. Copies of the latest annual audit

8. Copies of the company’s latest withholding tax illustrating the list of all employees and the names of all foreigners

9. Copies of the foreigner’s income tax submitted annually attaching a receipt (if any)

10. Copies of the latest payment on social funds submitted to the Social Security Office (Sor Por Sor 1-10)

11. Documents or relevant supporting documents illustrating the importance of the foreigner to the company i.e. Job Advertisement looking for Thai applicants but no Thai interested etc.

12. Map showing the office and workplace of the applicant.

13. Other documents which the Investigation Committee may require.

14. Businesses established in accordance to Point (8) do not have to show documents listed in 6,7, and 11

If you have questions or require more assistance, please be sure to see our website at

http://www.sunbeltlegaladvisors.com/Thaila...siness-Visa.php

or drop us a line or call.

thanks for those replies.

i think the company gave me those documents before when i applied the first time, so i'm hoping it shouldn't be an issue this time either :D

at least this i know this time, so it will help if i can remind them what i need if they haven't got it all together. i'll also take my work permit and passport :D

gees. it's funny - and i'm in no way being sarcastic when i say this - but i have more confidence in these two posts from people i've never met on the internet, than in my employer who is the owner of an international school in bangkok, whom i've worked for for the past 7 months :D

:)