Deportation Invitation?

JusMe

I noticed today, in the paper that must not be named, an article about an Australian who seems to actually want deportation.

Let's see: needing medical care, no money, no passport.

And if that's not enough, involved in radical politics.

Doubt if he'll ever get back into the country, once he's tossed.

Yes, he does seem to be putting his face around a lot at the Red rallies.

And he appears to be promoting himself as a military 'expert' and ex-SAS member. How many bs artists trot that one out?

I think it has all gone to his head. He has a mass audience listening to him and cheering. It must be like a drug to him.

I'm sure the authorities will not forget him in the aftermath of this crisis.

I thought it was illegal for foreigners to take part i demonstrations. Oops I forgot the word "illegal" means nothing in Thailand.

But when it comes to foreigners maybe it has some meaning. I guess he'll be deported and banned from Thailand at some point.

he's an idiot sex tourist that ran out of money while he was here so now has nothing to lose, most likly his goal is to suk up to the redshirt movement and if they come to power they'll give his loser ass some type of a whatever, it won't be money thats for fking sure..

when you are here on a tourist or non-imm visa you have human rights, legal rights, but you do not have political rights, you are a guest here and attending anti-government demonstrations, especially ones the government have deemed illegal-is a violation of that visa..I really hope they make an example of this idiot and deport him persona non-grata, I am so sick of seeing these falung retards at every goddam yellow shirt, red shirt, multi-color, whatever.. the composition of the governemnt here is none of these idiots concern, stay in the bars you jackasses..

Edited by pkspeaker

What a ridiculous clown that red guy is.

It'll be good to see this ECC school English teacher deported.

Too bad so many Thais will get the wrong impression that farang actually fall for this red malarkey.

IS there really a newspaper we're not allowed to name?

I wish there was a list of forbidden topics somewhere!

Got my wrists slapped last week for mentioning a banned member!

IF we're not supposed to mention them, then put them on a list please

rather than punish us in our ignorance!

David

This OZ navy seal has two jobs, Teacher/Charity worker. He forgot to mention being an Activist too.

He really needs to be deported and his passport stamped persona non gratis - Does any reader here know how to complain to the correct autoritiy?

In the video at about 1.52 in whilst introducing himself he states that he is Irish and an Australian. So just perhaps he was Irish and moved to Australia (guess thats our badluck that he lays claim to being Australian).

Not saying anything against the Irish, just that we drew the short straw and ended up with him.

Hopefully the Thai authorities can round him up shortly and throw him in the monkey house, we don't need him back in Australia.

In the video at about 1.52 in whilst introducing himself he states that he is Irish and an Australian. So just perhaps he was Irish and moved to Australia (guess thats our badluck that he lays claim to being Australian).

Not saying anything against the Irish, just that we drew the short straw and ended up with him.

Hopefully the Thai authorities can round him up shortly and throw him in the monkey house, we don't need him back in Australia.

He also gives his name as Conor Purcell.

Google highlights on this low-life:

His sordid present including no passport and no money:

http://saiyasombut.wordpress.com/2010/05/0...-david-purcell/

His sordid past getting kicked out of Korea after getting fired from his teaching job:

http://www.bootsnall.com/articles/tags/conor-purcell

Edited by mavup

David

Unfortunatley David they cannot do that it would take up way too much Bandwidth to list everything were not allowed to talk or mentions :)

David

Yep! If you mention it, you are Bangkok Toast!

A Question:

Is this the foreign man that they showed just a few minutes ago on tv?

Getting money from the king for being wounded on an incident related to the ongoing turmoil in Bangkok!

One post was deleted for being too laced with profanity. For the record, The Bangkok Post has made the rule that they cannot be quoted, not us, so take it up with them not us.

The newspaper that most not be named should not be hinted at. It doesn't exist! It's a myth! You got that! Its nothing, a joke, an urban legend. Don't even think about it. :):D

Shame for all Aussies.

That ain't no Aussie accent. :D

The newspaper that most not be named should not be hinted at. It doesn't exist! It's a myth! You got that! Its nothing, a joke, an urban legend. Don't even think about it. :):D

Shame for all Aussies.

That ain't no Aussie accent. :D

and it ain,t British

I recommend not to overstep the line....

sorry im a newbie why are we not allowed to mention it

Ok newbie, obviously you have not read the forum rules, they can be found at the top of the page. You can find up top there on the red highlighted button that says "Forums" Here's an excerpt:

31) All members are not allowed to quote news articles or material from Associated Press (AP), bangkokpost.com or phuketwan inside topics on thaivisa.com. Posts containing quotes will be deleted from the forum. Links referring back to the sites are also not allowed and will be deleted.

Edited by metisdead

sorry im a newbie why are we not allowed to mention it

Ok newbie, obviously you have not read the forum rules, they can found at the top of the page. You can find up top there on the red highlighted button that says "Forums" Here's an excerpt:

31) All members are not allowed to quote news articles or material from Associated Press (AP), bangkokpost.com or phuketwan inside topics on thaivisa.com. Posts containing quotes will be deleted from the forum. Links referring back to the sites are also not allowed and will be deleted.

is it because tv is sponsored by the nation that you have this silly rule

I think i saw a story running about this guy in one of the Australian online newspaper, can not remeber witch one, and no clue if a Australian newspaper can be mention