Farang Scams Thai - Tables Turned

Totsagan

This kind of shit is horrible for the rest of us.

We all have been or know people who have been taken advantage of by Thai people to varying degrees. We all know about the double standards and corruption but we ignore it for the most part and get on with our lives. Most Thais refuse to believe that this happens to Farang, even if they're the ones doing it.

But if just one Farang smuggles drugs, kills a person, scams a Thai then it spreads like wild fire and soon we are all Drug smuggling, scamming murderers....

As I recall there was a scam last year reported on Thai television. If memory serves it was somewhere near Phitsanulox (sp).

A farang male met up with a Thai woman. Told her he was rich and he refused to court and eventually marry some Thai woman who did not have any wealth or family wealth of their own. This particular woman's family had money, land and gold. After some time he visited the parents house where he was shown the gold and other valuables. He ended up drugging the whole family and stealing all the valuables before taking their car and disappearing into the night. I never did hear if he was caught.

1) Thinking a farong is someone with this type of background

2) Playing a silly 'lets get back at the westerners' game

3) Bored at work!

:D

Dave, Dude...

I'm the OP

1. See post #3

2. Don't understand what you're trying to say

3. Bored all the time, man...all the time... :D

At least you're not one of these <deleted> that insists upon calling everybody a 'dude'. :)

Well...Dave the Dude (poster) is the Dude. I guess something like the Big Lebowski. -> :D