Tourist Visa From Uk

Hi, i am due to fly into thailand to see my TGF in june, for 7 weeks.    from the UK

will i need a ''3 month validity, single entry tourist visa ''  ??

can i get this sorted in the UK?  from an agency??  or do i have to go to the embassy  ( i do not think i have to )

Can i just post my docuements to the embassy or agency?

thank you

Edited by kunash

Tourist visas are valid for 60 days. Contact the consulate in Hull or Liverpool for options for a non-immigrant O visa which gives you a longer stay. They both have websites you can find via google.

A tourist visa is good for 60 days, but can be extended by 30 days for 1,900 baht.

In the UK you can also apply for a multi non-o visa based on visiting friends, advice to contact the consulate in Hull. If you are planning more trips within a period of 1 year, this might be the better options for you.

Tourist visas are valid for 90 days from issue and provide a 60 day stay for the English and can be extended another 30 days for 1,900 baht if required. As 7 weeks is less than the free tourist visa it would seem to be the logical choice.

After May 11 they are free, or probably with a service charge from Honorary Consulates.

i can wait till after that date before i apply.  i will check their website after that date. thanks