Latest Happy Hour Drink Deals

jellymeister

two words for anyone who slams people who like to shop for value, "Warren Buffett".....one of the world's richest guys and extremely frugal......

Some of you people are so anal and deter people asking questions. I can't see anything wrong with someone asking about happy hours?

No harm in asking I am genuinely intrigued though if it really makes a big difference in ones life if one bar sells a beer for 5,10,15 or even 20 baht a bottle cheaper then the other bar, does it really make a big difference in ones life? I'm not having a pop just interested to know.

Of course, there's no harm in asking, but look at it this way:

I live here. I don't drink beer- I'm a Sangsom man. When I go out for fun, let's say I consume an average of 5 drinks each time. If I pay 50 baht per drink, it's 250 baht for booze. If I pay the 20 baht more per dink, that you suggest, it's 350 baht. Now, multiply this 100 baht per night difference by, let's say, 250 nights (for some, a year of drinking...) and I've now paid 25,000 baht more over that period of time than I could have if I bought my drinks more judiciously.

As a retired resident, I can definitely find other, needed uses for 25,000 baht... that's all I'm saying.

PS- BION, my favorite beach bar sells me one of these for 260 baht; 15 baht for a bottle of Sprite; ice free... usually lasts me 3 nights!

:)

Saeng Som / Sprite? Never tried that! Thanks for the hint :-)

eagle bar soi 7, 40 baht chang and leo drinks all day. im back on 24th may and i know where i will be spending my money , thailand is just not cheap anymore. oh forgot to mention soi bukaew, katesiree bar its a chinese owned place i think ,but a big leo is 60 baht all day , cant beat it, its my local , no music or ladies but its got tv and footie on most nights,

two words for anyone who slams people who like to shop for value, "Warren Buffett".....one of the world's richest guys and extremely frugal......

Yep plenty of "Warren Buffett's down at the New Plaza opposite Soi 7 and 8 ready and willing to share priceless business tips and strategies that will surely help you along your way, like who to have an each way on at the 3 o'clock at Plumpton, and an up to date map of Pattaya City with balloon markers indicating where it will be more than likely a good spot to look for a free and self satisfying evening meal. :)

I like the 85 baht pint of beer at Robin Hood Pub on Sukhumvit and O Reillys on Silom every day between 16h00 to 19h00. Now at Robin Hood the pint is 110 Baht after 19h00, it was way better before at 99 Baht.

I had a couple of beers at Robin Hood last night.... this one was in Jomtien, not on Sukhumvit. Without a doubt, the coldest beer in Pattaya. I had two Chang and both of them had ice on the outside of the bottle... EXCELLENT. They also have great pizza.

shenanigans jontiem is happy 2 till 7 every day with tiger and heineken at 90 a pint-------a pint straight glass

on wed after 7 till 8.30 the boss tossess a coin every time you order a drink and if you win that drink is free if you lose its just the same price. as its after happy hour ends its 125 a pint.

i combine both so 2 or 3 pints ending at 7 then a couple after-----------paid 180 for 3 last night cos 1 free when i won the toss

confused----------you will be

lovejoys 40 for all bott beers all day / night ---------up from shenans on right going uphill

Some of you people are so anal and deter people asking questions. I can't see anything wrong with someone asking about happy hours?

No harm in asking I am genuinely intrigued though if it really makes a big difference in ones life if one bar sells a beer for 5,10,15 or even 20 baht a bottle cheaper then the other bar, does it really make a big difference in ones life? I'm not having a pop just interested to know.

well 5 baht cheaper times 10 a day for a month is 1500 so yes makes a difference so what if 20 cheaper-------thats 6000 a month now you see the difference--------or 5 a day is 3000 a month !!

Anyone on this thread also interested in special promotions at the local Fitness Center, or the new entry requirements for the next Pattaya Runners' Marathon? Have I got the right crowd? :)

no

Me neither but I remember the last time this topic came up there was a lot of cheap charley bashing.

You sound like you were custom made for PT Barnum….let me guess you paid 12 million baht for a condo worth 4 million, because some local real estate tout told you that Pattaya was the Monte Carlo of the east……..

Yep plenty of "Warren Buffett's down at the New Plaza opposite Soi 7 and 8 ready and willing to share priceless business tips and strategies that will surely help you along your way, like who to have an each way on at the 3 o'clock at Plumpton, and an up to date map of Pattaya City with balloon markers indicating where it will be more than likely a good spot to look for a free and self satisfying evening meal. :)

Personally I see nothing wrong with a person getting 6 or so bottles of Leo at Carrefour carrying them out in a plastic bag,7/11 opposite getting a gourmet hot dog,filling it with all the tomato,onion etc ((its free)squatting on the pavement outside a devouring it,saves a heap

Personally I see nothing wrong with a person getting 6 or so bottles of Leo at Carrefour carrying them out in a plastic bag,7/11 opposite getting a gourmet hot dog,filling it with all the tomato,onion etc ((its free)squatting on the pavement outside a devouring it,saves a heap

7-11 allow squatters !! great on my way he he

Me neither but I remember the last time this topic came up there was a lot of cheap charley bashing.

...so you want to say that moderation of this forum has greatly improved since last time? :)

...so you want to say that moderation of this forum has greatly improved since last time? :)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a warning for discussing moderation in the wrong sub-forum. Next time I'll have to give you a wedgie.

I thought it must be because of the big stick you're holding in your avatar but now I look closely it looks like Carlos Santana playing guitar?

...so you want to say that moderation of this forum has greatly improved since last time? :D

I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a warning for discussing moderation in the wrong sub-forum. Next time I'll have to give you a wedgie.

:)

I thought it must be because of the big stick you're holding in your avatar but now I look closely it looks like Carlos Santana playing guitar?

Carlos Santana??? :)

I think we are going for a straight ban... :D