Dstv Starting Shutdown Of Cband Already?

Phil Conners

Just seen the advert about the IS10 satelitte being shutdown on the 31st May. Also states that signal will be moved to IS7 ( which is still at 68.5 East), did not take much notice of the main satellite that the signal has already moved to.

FIFA also told DSTV they would have no world cup rights if they were still on Cband after South Africa won the rights to host this years world cup.

Another interesting point

Edited by Forkinhades

Just seen the advert about the IS10 satelitte being shutdown on the 31st May. Also states that signal will be moved to IS7 ( which is still at 68.5 East), did not take much notice of the main satellite that the signal has already moved to.

FIFA also told DSTV they would have no world cup rights if they were still on Cband after South Africa won the rights to host this years world cup.

Another interesting point

If you make the changes as per the jsat.tv link, does ESPN come back from Multichoice? I understand it will end at the end of May, but I'd still like to watch the US ESPN sportscenter that is on everyday at lunch time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

can somebody give me an update on SS please. Is it worth getting for the rugby and

other sports?

Thanks for any advice and assistance you can give.

The SS channels cover just about every sport including all the rugby. Good luck & if you can get it interested to know how & where you are. Some people are streaming it.