Travel Agents Phuket

petercallen

Are there any travel agents in Phuket who do package deals to Bali.

The last time we were in Perth in February i could purchase a 10 day package deal in

a 4 star hotel in Phuket for the same price as we paid for the airfares booking on the

internet here.

If there are no travel agents who do package deals in Phuket can anyone recommend

a internet site who do package deals here.

Hi,

I have used onece the service of Sightseeing Group, they have got website called sightseeingphuket.com from this website we took some tours and packages, it was good and cheap. you may try this.

post-104469-1273029335_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I have used onece the service of Sightseeing Group, they have got website called sightseeingphuket.com from this website we took some tours and packages, it was good and cheap. you may try this.

Thanks for the information, they only do tours in phuket like a lot of others on the web.

I am looking for a agent who does a package flights and hotel departing Phuket to bali returning to Phuket.

Thanks for the information, they only do tours in phuket like a lot of others on the web.

I am looking for a agent who does a package flights and hotel departing Phuket to bali returning to Phuket.

Air Asia's site has Air Asia go where they do packages.

I just saw Kuta Beach Bali for 950thb a night.

To be fair, the market for HKT - Bali packages has to be tiny...

You could be right but maybe if there was a direct flight Australians might consider

spending part of there annual holiday in Bali and part in Phuket.

I know other expats who would use the flights and i expect tourists from other country's

would to,

AA have been threatening a direct route for a while, but currently its still a KL or Sing (or BKK or Jakarta) hop as far as I know. I prefer the Sing route as you can use the airside hotel for the 6 hour overnight wait.