george

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Meadish. :D

:o you told me you didnt like the bloke :D

dont worry Meadish (super moderator), I stuck up for you :D

Fat chance you've got of ever becoming one if you can't keep a secret then... :D

:D

PS. Just joshin' Meadish. :D

:D  wheres the stirring smilie?  :D

Judging from your posts so far this evening Torny, you're in a ripe royal mood for it... :D

Time for me to go now... enjoy yourself... I'll have a look tomorrow morning to see if you've had a good night! :o

Cheers.

:D

Woo hoo! :o Welcome Meadish, Swedish, Meaty, Sweety, whatever! Now, if we can just get that sense of humour straight... :D

Only kidding! Great to have you on the team. Welcome to the asylum! :D

Hehe Zarkow...

Now for my first dilemma as a Moderator... Tell you off for using another language than English outside the Thai language forum, as per the forum rules... or congratulate you on your flawless Swedish.

I think I'll do both, and remind you you are always more than welcome back to the Union... :o

Tillykke (been trying like mad all day to remember how to say it in Swedish - but I've lost too many brain cells now)

TM

That is Danish. In Swedish we use 'lycka till' (good luck) or 'lycka och välgång' (success and prosper - hey, that was almost Star Trek'ian), whichever you meant.

Meadish>> Good to see that you are doing your duty. :o

And there's Meadish now at the bottom of this topic reading his congrats, I bet all proud with his name in red. :D

So does the initiation into the thaivisa moderating school really involve a grapefruit, coarse sandpaper and a sukhumvit katoey? :D:D

Or should I just take that one over to barladies.com? :o

Congrats Meadish, one more mod to have my monthly moan about. :D

Edited by bkkmadness

You have never moaned about me mate, even in the other forums you spend time in, or atleast spent time in. :D

Meads, congrats mate...your life has now changed.

Welcome to the "other side" :o

Cheers

Cheers bkkmadness and tukyleith! :D

So does the initiation into the thaivisa moderating school really involve a grapefruit, coarse sandpaper and a sukhumvit katoey?

Certainly not! :D

It was a rambutan, not a grapefruit. And he/she was clearly from Bang Sue, those stilettos would get stuck in the cracked paving on Sukhumwit. :o

You have never moaned about me mate, even in the other forums you spend time in, or atleast spent time in. :D

Cheers

Plenty of time yet Tuky, although I've just noticed that the where your from bit under your member status is in Thai language and forum rules state that English language must be used on the forum..............blah blah blah................ bloody mods thinking there better than us posters, we're the bread and butter here god dammit!.......and on and on........., cant even read the forum rules they are meant to enforce the high and mighty........etc etc..................... :o:D

Rambutan Meadish? The grapefruit must be for the admin then :D

You have never moaned about me...

Well, he's sure moaned about me during last year's election cycle in the states! :o

D a m n, now we have to wait 'till '08 for things to get interesting again! :D