Tea

Try 'San Bao' at the Spa Resort Lamai Beach. He does several tea ceremonies each week. He also travels regularly to Taiwan to source the best organic Oolong tea. PM if you want his details.

Bridge

Try 'San Bao' at the Spa Resort Lamai Beach. He does several tea ceremonies each week. He also travels regularly to Taiwan to source the best organic Oolong tea. PM if you want his details.

Bridge

I'm in BKK. Anyone know where I can get some here?

Bridge

Well I had no idea what Boh tea was until 5 mins ago. Looks better than PG Tips even!

Maybe these guys can help you.

https://www.boh.com.my/shop/index.php

:)

Bridge

Why post on the Samui forum if you are in BKK?? :D

:)

Bridge

Could be a Samui resident but in BKK at the moment?

:D

Bridge

Could be a Samui resident but in BKK at the moment?

No, sorry, not so good on these new computer things. I'll try and read more carefully in future. :)