Anywhere Showing Ufc 113 Sunday Morning?

direx12

i posted a day after the event asking if it went ahead, no reply, so i assume nothing came of it

True/UBC had some promo of the UFC 112 event PPV but it didnt go ahead, this was supposed to be on ASN

they have UFC 113 on ASN PPV? midnight may 10, but its not live.

i think most MMA fans just d/l the event and watch it a day later

should be a good one Machida v Shogun 2

post-15912-1273297024_thumb.jpg

Edited by Donnyboy

I normally order them from a guy in Bangkok a couple of days after, but this time I am going to try to download it myself. I am looking forward to the main fight and hope that this time Shogun wins and is actually given the win.

*If you post to this thread after the event and know the result please do not mention it, at least for a few days.

I normally order them from a guy in Bangkok a couple of days after, but this time I am going to try to download it myself. I am looking forward to the main fight and hope that this time Shogun wins and is actually given the win.

*If you post to this thread after the event and know the result please do not mention it, at least for a few days.

UFC 114 should be a good one too Rampage v Evans, the 2 coaches from last seasons Ultimate fighter, they were bagging each other throughout the whole season. They really hate each other.

Mixed Martial Arts videos

This site has a lot of combat sports video's & interviews etc. UFC, WEC, Bellator, Strikeforce etc. They usually have them within a few hours.

It's not the whole telecast but usually just the actual fights.

Going to be an interesting card. Koscheck and Daly should be exciting also.

dont forget Kimbo Slice :) I dont actually rate him as a MMA fighter

fight_kimbo.jpg

that was very unsportman like behaviour from Daly at the end, and Koschecks theatrics could have earnt him an Oscar, both of which dont deserve a title shot against GSP imo

re Strikeforce, card looks good, some big big guys fighting :)

kimbo got sacked from UFC for being fairly useless.. He was good on the internet. One video was particularly harrowing. Im sure he made his money.

although looking at his pic you wonder whether the well trained and disciplined boys at ufc could stya with him on a one o one stand up bare knuckle. Or a no holds barred which obviously I dont condone!!!!!

Edited by cerbera

I watched the countdown show and Daley came across as a total a-hole. I was please that he got beat. As said I don't think Koschek deserves another go at GSP.

The Strikeforce card has four or five exciting looking fights on it. I can't wait.

To keep this thread Thai, I watched some Muay Thai on TV today. It seems to slow and uneventful in comparison.