"dton Deen Bet" - Ducks Foot Trees

I have a general question for those that are familiar with native Thai trees and their markets in Isaan.

I planted about 400 "dton deen bet" (not sure of the latin name) on my in-laws land in Roi-Et about 12 years ago. About 360 trees survived and are now a fair size with the canopy closed and rather densely planted at 2 x 2m. The larger trees are not quite at the size suitable for timber, but I wanted to thin out the smaller trees.

These trees are quite popular for planting on roadsides and in new village developments or gardens of private houses.

My question is this - does anyone know of a market for these trees in central Isaan, such as digging them roots and all for selling live for landscaping, OR, later on one large enough for selling for timber? The wood is relatively soft, but I've seen it used for sawn planks for inside purposes before, in Thailand and Laos. Be grateful to hear from anyone who has planted and sold these trees before or perhaps knows of a dealer who might like to take some off our hands for a price. :)