Agro Supplies Chiang Mai - Pots N Whatnot

whiterussian

Just back from a trip to Global House.

They have a fine line in irrigation systems, but nothing in the way of pots, grow bags, nutrients, metal poles for construction, plastic sheeting, netting etc..

Thank you!

Edited by whiterussian

Try the flower market in back of Tesco Lotus on the Superhighway. If you don't find it there it's not in Chiang Mai.

You mean Kamtien? Thats probably a dam_n good idea... struck me more of a hobby garden place... didnt see many hill tribe types in wellington boots (last went 3 years ago)... but you are quite right, I may be able to find stuff there or leads elsewhere.

Anyone know if its all open on a sunday?

Thanks!

Edited by whiterussian

Wow, respect. 41 degrees and biking around Kham Thieng, which, temperature wise, is hel_l's waiting room. :)

(But Gotlost is right, it is the best place. Takes some time to find the best shops though; the ones that appreciate repeat customers and offer close to wholesale prices also when buying just 10 or so pots at a time.)

Haha! just saw the post "Today Was The Hottest Day Of The Year, Sunday 9th May"

No wonder my toes are sunburnt!!!!

heck of a ride on that rickety scooter of mine.

well worth it. Have put it off for weeks because of that superhighway in the heat.

Just by chance, found what i wanted at the first shop I stopped at, and subsequently found it to be the only shop in the place with just what i was looking for. - special white netting and hydro stuff.

it was a pleasure to go without the wife, meant i could fart around as long as I liked, and butterfly around...

Edited by whiterussian