Export Thai Food Product To Uk

TomBrown

Possibly answered before, but couldn't find details if it was.

Does anyone know of details regarding the export of Thai food to the UK for resell?

I guess the three parts of info I'm looking for is; export from Thailand, import to UK, and what needs to be done to sell the product to UK market.

dont bother,you can buy it all over the place ,there is a load of wharehouses all over Britain where you can get it ,eg Birmingham,Watford ,Luton. north London South London. shall i go on.

I've found a dry food product that I think might have a market in the UK. The company that makes the product say they don't have any distributors or people selling in the UK. So, although there might be warehouses that provide Thai produce, might I have found something that is not yet for sale in the UK? (or maybe that no one really wants :) )

1 get the sole distribute with the thai company authority rights in the UK.

2.submit the samples to the FDA in the UK

3.ask me the next step.

Dont listen to it has already been done to earth and big company stuff. I once made millions out of what you step over on the streets in Bangkok, and not by whoring myself out on Ebay.You get real people overseas calling you for the connect.