Clinic For Drivers Medical Certificate

bunta71

I am basically lazy. I need to get a medical certificate for drivers license renewal. Where is a small clinc that is easy to park a car at without going to one of the hospitals. Any and all answers thanks in advance...

The LTD requirement is that the certificate come from a hospital not a roadside doc. The cost from hospital 50 Baht.

Just renewed my license and my med cert was from Dr Olivier so no idea where you get the requirement for a cert from a hospital.

The LTD requirement is that the certificate come from a hospital not a roadside doc. The cost from hospital 50 Baht.

Just renewed my license and my med cert was from Dr Olivier so no idea where you get the requirement for a cert from a hospital.

Not all LTD act the same what one does in Pattaya is not what they do in Chiang Mai or Hua Hin.

Not all LTD act the same what one does in Pattaya is not what they do in Chiang Mai or Hua Hin.

But I do believe this is the Pattaya forum???????

Where is Dr. Oliver?

In the square outside Day Night 1 Hotel believe called soi Day Night. Cost me 100 baht and took 2 mins remember to take your passport with you so they can copy the number. Yes you can park there.

But I do believe this is the Pattaya forum???????

An open form.... :)

Last time I renewed my 5 year license in PATTAYA (6 months back) The did not ask for a medical certificate.

Maybe it has changed in PATTAYA

I asked the same question on this forum about a month ago.

Went to one of the many clinics on Soi 53 (Neunplebwan - spelling?), walked in the door, told the receptionist I needed two, one for car and one for motorcycle. 2 minutes later walked out the door after she filled out the forms, rubber stamped them and signed them. 60 baht each. No doctor, no check up. If you can walk you can drive. No need for them to be from a hospital and absolutely no problems using them the next day to get licences.

Last time I renewed my 5 year license in PATTAYA (6 months back) The did not ask for a medical certificate.

Maybe it has changed in PATTAYA

I had also heard this and am glad I didn't risk it, last week a French guy ahead of me in the queue was sent away because of no medical certificate.