Trouble Uploading New Avatar

camerata

I'm having trouble uploading my new avatar. It's the correct 90x90 size and only 6K. I click Browse, select it on my hard disk and then click Update Avatar. I see a message that the avatar has been updated, but it doesn't change. Also, for some reason, a few minutes later the board doesn't recognize me and I have to log in again.

Anyone got any ideas?

Hi Camerata

I have tried to upload my new avatar about 5 times now including deleting the old one, end every time it comes back with the old one.

I don't know what I am doing wrong or perhaps it is "The System" which doesn't like me. :o

Hi Camerata

I have tried to upload my new avatar about 5 times now including deleting the old one, end every time it comes back with the old one.

I don't know what I am doing wrong or perhaps it is "The System" which doesn't like me.    :o

Is this av-5614.gif your new av Bill?

camerata, is this yours?

av-8384.jpg

try a ctrl+refresh

Ah... that's it. After a refesh I can now see the updated avatar. Thanks. I had deleted my temporary files last night, but it was an hour before trying to update the avatar.

Hi Camerata

I don't know what I am doing wrong or perhaps it is "The System" which doesn't like me.    :o

Is this av-5614.gif your new av Bill?

Hi Jai Dee

Yes it is.

Thanks for your help.

I didn't know it had changed until I answered a post.

Cheers

:D