Saving Images With Firefox

spacebass

When I try and save an image from Firefox 1.04 the page opens the save image box but when I hit save everything stops maybe hourglass on screen and when I go to task manager it says application not responding and I have to end task.

This also happenned and is the current status on my laptop that used a release before 1.04.

Any ideas, I have removed and reinstalled Firefox 1.04 no go.

Edited by spacebass

When I try and save an image from Firefox 1.04 the page opens the save image box but when I hit save everything stops maybe hourglass on screen and when I go to task manager it says application not responding and I have to end task.

This also happenned and is the current status on my laptop that used a release before 1.04.

Any ideas, I have removed and reinstalled Firefox 1.04 no go.

do you have some extensions installed?, the smooth scroll extension can cause lock-ups when saving a picture

or make a new profile follow link

Edited by bangbuathong

Thank you Gentlemen , I created a new profile, now no problem, but, the new profile does not have any of the old bookmarks in it, any ideas?

enable Show Hidden files and folders and browse for this folder.... C: or D: depending on ur OS drive

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\ApplicationData\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxxx.default

copy the bookmarks.html file to your new profile...